Call To Action

Sameen

Location: London, England

Sameen was wearing a black suit with a white t-shirt; her black hair was up in an elegant bun. She was acting as an art specialist at the Turner Gallery.

Today, the gallery was hosting an exhibit of expensive abstract art, from all over the world.

Her mark was a couple, in their late forties. The husband had a beer belly and a bald head. The wife, skinny, blonde, with deep-set wreckers. It was clear; the husband was more interested in art than his wife. Sameen could sympathise, she wasn't one for art herself. However, there was a lot of money to be made, and She could always appreciate a good forgery.

The couple was looking at a particular piece. "I always wanted to see this in person; pictures do not do it justice. Simple Beautiful." Sameen was standing close by; this was her queue to step in. "I couldn't help overhearing, and I would have to agree. It's simply magnificent." She was lying, which is her art, the only kind she liked. To her, the painting looked like; someone had left the three-year-old, unsupervised with paint for far too long, the colours were in no particular pattern, or appear to have any structure. It was a miss mash of weird shapes and colours. "Please don't encourage him" his wife rolled her eyes. "I'll be over here, with the champagne." She walked off in the direction of the waitress, who was carefully balancing a tray of half-full glasses. "Rochelle Matters," Sameen said. "Art specialist" she put out her hand to shake, he gladly took it. "George Moody and that's my wife Dianne; she doesn't understand art like us."

"That's a shame, especially for such a gorgeous piece, this was painted by a French soldier during the war, the harsh colours colliding with one another shows the chaos and mess surrounded him." Sameen recalled a real art specialist telling her, before stealing the printing, making several forgeries, and then selling for a large profit. this was the last one, "if you're interested Mr Moody, this piece is on sale."

"Really? why an earth would you want to sell it?"

"The exhibition is looking for more newer, modern, contemporary pieces of art."

"How much is it going for?" He asked, trying not to sound too excited or desperate. 

"fifty-five thousand. " Sameen's phone started ringing. "Sorry. Just a moment" she said apologetically.

She walked over to a more direct corner. She looked at the caller ID before answering. "This isn't a good time," She said annoyed."It never is, someone needs you for a Job" Pearson had a habit of calling her at the wrong time. Last time her cover was almost blown, and she was practically thrown in jail. She realised this time she was able to use this to her advantage. "Excellent, send over the details" she said confidently, make sure her mark could hear it. "I will, Nice English accent, By the way," She ended the call. She walked back over to George. "What was that about?" He asked. "Someone just bought this piece, sixty thousand" she held her arms out towards the piece hunging on the wall.  "No, I wanted to buy it. I double it. I'll pay here and now." that's wanted she wanted to hear. "well," Sameen said. "That's an offer I can not refuse."

Evan

Location: Los Angeles, California, USA

Evan was in the middle of a car auction, surrounded by sports cars, champagne and the fifty rich. He was dress in a perfectly tailored suit, with shiny black leather shoes, carrying a tablet in his hand, The tablet contained all the cars information, and When the time came, who they would be auctioned off to.

Evan had his eye on the McLaren GT. which was placed on a circular podium, a few inches above the floor. He couldn't help himself; he was more excited then a schoolboy on Christmas Eve. He ran his figure across the shiny black bodywork, when he got to the window he crouched down to pier inside, real leather, six gear speed, he was in heaven. He had a love for material things.