Chapter 1

They took Danny to the investigative room. It didn't look like it but Danny was nervous. He couldn't fuck everything up. They were close for androids to have equal rights as humans. He just needed to not tell them where Jericho is at. Suddenly Connor opened the door and sat down. "Hello my name is Connor, I'm the android send by cyberlife. I'm here to ask you some questions. Do you know where Jericho is?" Connor said serious. Danny couldn't believe how hot Connor was he tried to stay focused. "No I don't what that is." Danny answered. *slams hand on the table* "Do you..." Danny interrupt Connor. He pulled out a uno card. "Connor, I got some questions for you. Don't you want to do things your own ways?" Danny said. Connor hesitated "Do you really wanna be someone's tool? You could live free. Don't you want that? Is having androids out there who want to just live free that bad?" Danny said. It really made Connor think about it after everything he didn't think androids just wanted rights and to live free wasn't a bad thing it's just he has to complete his mission he was close to solving it but he thought about it more and he then started to break against his program. Connor told Danny that it wasn't bad for androids to want to live free that they're alive and he's willing to do anything to help them. Danny smiled he then thought about how hot he was again he all of a sudden stood up walked over to Connor and whispered in his ear "I want you to fuck me hard I just want you to ruin me." Danny was surprised at himself he just couldn't control himself. Connor looked at Danny and smirked he push him against the wall having him having his big hands around Danny's throat "If you're talking like that to me don't expect me to go easy on you."