chapter1:WHY AM I IN AOT

Hope's pov

I was in my room watching attack on titan when I felt sleepy and passed out with the anime on my computer

The next morning

I woke to not being able to get up I felt like I weighed a ton I tried to stand but to force myself up and fell once again but something pulled me up on my four legs? What in Irene's name is going on? I thought. As i Nieghed? 'OK WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!' Wobbled over to the left and wobbled over to the right before finally standing up straight and I trotted in Result of  me standing and I heared blades clattering.And yelling I quickly trotted over To the sounds and saw a titan infested war zone. I suddenly felt something inside of me go off and i changed into a giant Lynx with silver fur, Royal purple and Rose gold markings. I felt the suprised stares of the remaining soldiers which where only about 10 to 20 and about 30 injured but I felt like I was in control of my down power and let out a Pissed growl. I moved one paw forward and got into a pouncing pose just about to attack leeping onto a medium Abnormal and ripped off the nape while going to another after another until I finished them all.

I looked at the remaining soldiers. And wished to be a human again and walked over to a decaying titan 'maybe if I eat it I can become it (remind you of some one 😏 *cough* Bnha *cough*)
I bent down and took a bite suddenly felt myself thinking of a goal to SAVE and change the date of the people and soldiers who have fought the titans, I felt my self being 20 meters tall and I gently picked up the remaining soldiers and held them in my arms and ran to find someone who can help or more remaining soldiers.

And that's when I saw The levi squad and the Eren Squad and quickly ran toward them but being carefull not to hurt the remaining soldiers in my arms and thats when I realized why they we're charging me they thought I was the enemy. Maybe if I..."i-i-i m-mean n-n-no h-h-harm"I said and bent down on one knee and.showed them the remaining soldiers and gently set them down I pointed to there. Swords then to my nape and did a straight line with my finger trying to tell them to cut open my nape and pull me out.I think levi got the message the quickest and charged at me and went straight for my nape others from his squad telling him to stop. But they didn't stop him and everything went black.

Levi's pov

I cut open it's nape and.there was a women who looked to be in her 20's with silver hair that faded to a Crystal blue and strange black and white markings and devil horns? I cut off the extra skin that was connecting her to her titan and grabbed her and used my gear to retreat "ALL UNITS RETREAT AT ONCE"

______________
CLIFFHANGER
so who do you guys think I should ship her with It has to be a girl tho and I will make a straight,and yaoi one so don't worry
I hope you guys enjoyed this story and don't worry I will be updating soon I have school soon which is a pain in the ass but I'll.see you pups later