Eight

Songs :
Miley Cyrus // adore you
lana del rey// fuck it i love you

Shada's Pov

I felt his hand through my hair i opened my eyes slowly to a blurry Colson features "good morning angel" he said.

"Good morning" i smiled

"Come on wake up lets eat breakfast" he said while still playing with a piece of my hair.

We got up and i washed my face and brushed my hair to make it look cute cause i look like a mess when i woke up.

"Bacon pancakes and eggs" he said placing my plate in front of me.

"Wow didn't know that you cook Colson hidden talents never knew about" i took my fork and started digging. He placed his plate beside me and started eating too.

"So.. why do you stay here alone while you have your own big house that you share with your friends " i asked biting a piece of bacon.

"I appreciate some alone time and i enjoy it by myself here, actually no one know about this place but rook"

"Great" i said.

We finished eating and I offered washing the dishes but he didn't let me wash them. Such a gentleman.

We sat and chatted for some times, i really like Colson in the end i can see how nice he is but he has this kind of tough shell that he shows others because he got something inside that might let people take him for granted he doesn't show this kind of personality to anyone. He is still a mystery to me and i still don't know fully how he thinks but i'm so happy of where we are now and how everything is working just fine. I decided to go home and Colson dropped me off.

"Hello, Berley..Zach? , I'm home!" I said closing the door behind me.

"Hey cutie" Zach said and continued "Berley she sleeping at Marias"

Maria she's my sisters girlfriend she is super protective of her she loves her to death and they've been together for almost 7 years. Berley refuses to move in with her cause she doesn't want to leave me alone but actually that makes me so sad, she has to go and live her life, at the end everybody's going to be married or in a relationship.

"I miss her actually, I'm super happy she's with Maria cause I don't want her to be worried about me" i said.

"You have to tell me about your boyfriend right now!" Zach clapped his hands in excitement.

"First of all he is not my boyfriend" i said then continued "second, i feel so dirty and i need a bubble bath"

"I'll get the bubble bath ready and i'll pour us shampains and your gonna tell me everything little bitch" Zach walked to the bathroom leaving me no choice.

"Tell me everything!" Zach excited voice made me laugh while i was laying in the bubble bath.

"Well Colson he's a guy i met in the club and we went on a date once, but then he told me that he doesn't get into relationships but he likes me and he doesn't want to mess with my feeling and make me feel sad." I said taking a sip of my shampain

"Really?" Zach's excitement faded and his what the fuck expression appeared " I doubt a guy who doesn't get into relationships i mean he likes you what is the barrier? He could make you and himself happy unless he loves something more than himself"

I shrugged at the words Zach said but he is just so right, i mean there's something that Colson loves more than himself that makes him stop every time he gets close to me.