𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

a few nights later, sicheng lay on his bed, writing the last sentence to the book he'd been working on. a satisfied smile spread across his face, he did it. he was proud of himself for what he'd created, all of the time and effort he spent working on this book finally paid off.

it was his 3rd completed book that he was happy with, the completion of his story gave him motivation to write another one right there and there. his imagination buzzing with idea's he'd had in his mind but couldn't incorporate the one he'd just wrote. but it was late now, and with the thrill of writing the ending sicheng forgot to eat dinner, and the small packet of chips that he picked away at whilst writing didn't quite fill him.

he rolled over on his bed, grabbing his phone and checking the time. it was only 7:30 pm, he could still go get some fried food or something. he was happy with himself right now, maybe he would treat himself to something fatty and yum? it sounded like a fantastic idea in his head.

just as the writer was about to shut of his phone and get a move on, it dinged, he'd recieved a message. it took him a second for him to realise that someone actually messaged him that wasn't a data plan or an advertisement since they were the only messages he ever recieved.

sicheng clicked on the message that appeared on his lock screen, unlocking his phone and scanning over the text with his eyes.

[ "hey winwin! it's yuta, sorry for messaging you so randomly. how're you? :)" ]

sicheng read out loud, he actually forgot about yuta for the past few days. he'd been busy and distracted, maybe yuta was too? that could be why he didn't message him sooner. he just assumed that he wouldn't ever message him.

sicheng waited a few minutes before responding, he maybe was overthinking the situation but he didn't want to seem like one of those people who are obsessed with their phone and are always on it. while he waited he added yutas contact to his phone, labeling it "Yuta."

[ oh hey Yuta! I'm doing okay, and yourself? what're you up to? ]

is what he decided to write back, seeming happy with his reply and sending it.

Yuta -
[ Im alright too! just about to go grab something to eat ]

how lucky was sicheng, he was just about to aswell. and in the first time in his life, sicheng decided to be bold and make the first move.

[ oh really??? me too! wanna maybe grab something together? :) ]

Yuta -
[ sure. ]