chapter 1. The entrance

It was a beautiful day today and I decided to go take a walk in the woods, just behind my house. My mom always tells me to bring my phone and my favorite knife with me when I go in the woods. I can defend myself you know ?

Anyway, as I walk in the little dirt track, I could see the phone tower, up so high above the trees. It was my favorite place to go and there was a bunch of little dirt mountains that I could climb on it and watch the view as I draw. Today wasnt any different in a way, went to my favorite spot, looked at the view and started to draw. Today was just as usual ; simple, always the same and no adventures.

Until, the sky started to be more gray and the clouds started to swirl. It looked like a storm was coming. I took my stuff and went down the 10 feet tall mountain of tiny rock and started to head home but, a lighting came right behind me. I would say a good 30 meters away from me. It scared me so much that I fell on the ground. It was getting really dangerous, I really want to go home.

It's at this moment that I saw a weird blueish light coming from behind me when I got up. I turned around, to see a weird circle in the air, kinda like a portal. It was swirling and it made a weird sound. Some leaf got actually sucked in if they got too close of this thing. What ever it is, I'm scared that something would come out or I'll never go back home if I pass through it.

The portal looked stable and I dont think something would come out of it, it pretty much seems that it was more sucking stuff in then getting stuff out. Like the stupid girl that I am, I decided to take a closer look and, as I thought of myself, got clumsy and almost fell into it. At that moment, the portal got more intense and actually got me sucked in. As I passed through it, my head my hit the ground so fast and hard that I passed out.

Everything was black but I could hear some voices. A female one, no wait two actually .... and at least three guys ... it is so weird ... I cant understand all but .... it looks like they are talking about me and .... the portal ... I was slowly waking up and opening my eyes when I saw a little green thing on me and smiling at me.

" GAH !!! " I screamed and slapped the little creature to a wall without knowing.

" oh my gosh Pascal ! " a woman in a beautiful purple dress and blond hair came up to see how the creature was. She had blond braided hair that actually went to her thighs. Wait what now ? How are they so long ?! Before I could do anything else, the other woman came up to me.

" how are you feeling ? " she was getting closer and I was scared, so I backed up.

" woah woah ! There young lady. We wont hurt, you we promise! ... or young boy I dont know. Am i the only one who is confused here ?

- Eugene, its definitely a girl " said the one who talked to me. She was wearing some sort of clothes that could tell she knew how to fight. Not only that, she had a sword. She had short black hair or brown ... hard to tell.

The guy who spoke to her was tall, brown hair well placed and was wearing a blueish black coat. He even had a goat chin thing ... I dont remember the word for that.

The blond girl came back to me and took a seat next to my bed.

" So ! What's your name?

- .... how can I trust you ? " I was on my guards and really didnt know what to do or say. Then, a little guy came up closer to the blond one with a laugh that was telling me that she wouldnt do such a thing as hurting me.

" are you kidding? Rapunzel is the most trustful person in the whole kingdom!

- wait wait wait ... did you say kingdom ? Dont you mean country or the city or the village ?

- uuuh no ? Its definitely from the kingdom ... why are you asking ? "

I was lost. A kingdom!? What are they talking about ? I got up and went to a window and looked outside. This, kinda answered my question. I kinda made a jump in time with a portal! There was no car, everyone was walking in the streets, no technology like my phone, nothing !! I turned around to faced them, trying to get my words and questions in my mouth correctly because I was freaking out.

" hey is everything ok ?" Said the blond girl named Rapunzel. I took a deep breath and ask the most important question of all.

" where am I right now ? In which place, kingdom, country, anything !"

They looked at each others and the way I was dressed, they kinda got the idea of what was going on. The tall guy came up to me and said:

" you are in Corona "