2

I woke up to someone shaking me. I looked at them and rubbed an eye. "Time to get off kid." The driver said. I blushed embarrassed and grabbed my bag getting off the bus. I was welcomed by the bright Seoul sun and busy streets.

The first thing I decided to do was grab a newspaper and look for a job. I sat down in a busy park and read the paper. Kids ran around and screamed as their friends or siblings chased them. The parents sat at chatted with friends or on the phone.

An older lady sat next to me. She had her grandchildren. "Good morning isn't it?" She asked me. I looked over at her and smiled "Yeah, its really nice today." I said. She smiled back and looked at her grandchildren. "Did you hear about a gang that recently surfaced?" She asked another question. "Gang?" I asked back. She nodded "Yes, I heard they can be very dangerous but as long as you don't bother them, they aren't hostile." She tried to reassure me.

Maybe I shouldn't have left home...

The paper didn't have any jobs that I would be able to do so I went for a walk. I asked multiple retail shops for a resume, only one store gave me the paper. I stopped by a convenience store and decided to stop in. It wasn't that busy surprisingly. Two other guys, one had noticeable blue hair and the other had a hat but I could see blonde hair sticking out. They looked up at me then down at the liquor in their hands.

I went to the counter and asked if they're hiring. Luck was back on my side, they're looking for another person to stock shelves. I asked if I could start today, they chuckled and said it would be a trial day. I smiled and set my bag behind the counter and they gave me a spare apron.

I went to the backroom and grabbed a few boxes, they were light. I knelt down and restocked some boxes of cereal. One of the guys came over to me, he just kinda watched me before grabbing a box of some sugar-filled cereal. The box was close to me and for some reason, he gave me chills. "He's cute huh." One said behind me, the other hummed. They checked out and left making me relax some.

I finished up my 'shift' around 7 pm. I was paid on the spot, 18000 won (~15 USD). I smiled to myself and grabbed a burger from a fast food joint. I sat at a park, it looked like no one has  here in a little while. The wind blew making my hair kinda messy.

I sipped my soda when someone jumped onto my table. I nearly spit out my drink. I looked up at them, it was the blue-haired guy from the store and his blonde friend. I swallowed and went to say something when something pricked my arm. I quickly turned and met a new guy with dark hair. He smiled sweetly "Night night sweetheart." He said as my vision got blurry.

I fell back but he caught me. He played with my curls until I passed out...