4 nov. happy hattie day!

dedicated to TAEHYLIX
( hattie x felix )

──── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

A few days earlier...

"No." the male turned down the idea for the ninth time that day. Jisung whined at his response and blocks his way attempting to glare at him. To the other boy named Felix, he simply compared to the look of an irritated squirrel.

"Please! I know she'll love it!" he insisted. The other male groaned at his persistence and proceeded to pinch the bridge of his nose stressfully.

"Don't tell me you don't want to see her. You haven't shut up about her since I found out you two were dating." Jisung deadpanned with his arms over his chest, his cheeks puffed out childishly.

There were only two outcomes of the situation Jisung had created. One, his friend agrees with the plan after his very skillful persuasion or two, Jisung drags his ass onto the plane for the plan to come into play anyways. Knowing the blonde though, it was most likely the first outcome.

"She'll kill me." he stated with what he would call a serious expression. Truth be told, he somewhat feared his girlfriend although he knew she was one of the most harmless people at heart.

"That's what all the tough girls say," Jisung scoffed, "They never mean it." he claimed as if he was a love expert. Felix's eyes met his friend's hopeful (and slightly disturbing) gaze unsurely before sighing in defeat.

"Fine. But if I die, you're carrying my body back to Australia."

──── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

"Mhm," she hummed. The young teenager was seated on her bed, textbooks and stationary now scattered messily around here due to being disregarded for the past two hours.

Hattie gave him a small smile, trying hard not to leave a trace of sadness on her face and said, "I'll call you tomorrow."

The male on the screen smiled back at her, his smile much bigger and nodded in reply. His response being the same as the last yet filled with so much emotion each time.

"I love you."

With a soft click, the video call ends. Hattie's smile faltered slightly as she sniffled and harshly rubbed her nose to prevent tears falling. The girl groaned at her emotional state and attempted to relieve herself by launching one of her patterned pillows across the bedroom.

Damn, feelings were so annoying, she thought. Before the girl could mentally attack her own emotions once again, her short sentimental moment got cut off by a light creak of the door.

"Love?" a female voice called out making the sad girl on her bed look up, "Oh." the guest whispered gently to herself, noticing her friend's glum expression.

Hana stepped into the room and sat herself on the bed recieving no protest as she usually would from Hattie. She cautiously wrapped her arms around the taller girl and rested her chin on her shoulder as she rubbed her back soothingly.

Long distance relationships were indeed hard.

Especially when you have never met your partner in person. That was the situation Hattie and Felix were in. The two having met through Instagram a few months ago.

The girl had liked Jeongin's recent post and found a particular user in the comment section. Curious, she checked out his profile. It seems he was good friends with Jeongin back in South Korea.