Prologue

Long ago the land of Astrield was plagued by darkness, and destruction. The gods were at war with one another, and it only brought suffering onto the people. That suffering only ended when two beings step forth, and brought balance to the chaos. The goddess of life, light, and creation; Zoralia . She was as beautiful as the things she chose to create. Born from the tears of those who were lost to the discord, and she arose from the bare land. From whence she stood sprouted flora, and fauna of every shape size, and color. The god that was her other half was Sephtis, he was one who brought darkness, and death. Although many despised this god, he brought death and disaster where it was needed. Everywhere he stood the people would run, but his other half would stay. 

   The slowly the two gods became their most prized treasure, but their love soon became hatred. Although they still shared longing looks, behind Zoralia's back Sephtis was running cruel experiments on her creatures. Turning them into something darker, more sinister. When the whispers of what he had done were carried to her, she didn't believe it. She couldn't believe it that the only person she was close to had broken something that was a part of her. Her sadness turned to fear, and her fear to rage. 

     The two then began a constant battle, and eventually they both fell. All that was left of them were the fragments of their souls, which soon found their way to two hosts. Throughout the years Sephtis' soul was lost, but Zoralia's continued on finding it's way though one blood line till it found a young woman by the name of Ophelia Philips.