Two

And this is how they started. They had a great three years together until one day she received a frightening call. It was from the police , saying that her boyfriend was suspected to be the one who killed his uncle. She took a half day leave for work and rushed to the police station. Everything is going to be alright , she whispered to herself. 

"Is KyungSoo here?" She said.

"Yes. He is." 

"Is it okay for me to meet him for a while?"

"I understand that you are worried about him but I'm sorry , we're not allowed to let visitors to go into the cells. "

"I need to talk to him personally! Please , I won't be taking a long time. Just give me two minutes." 

She was finally taken to a room for body check and escorted to the cell. Small , cramp , dirty. How could four persons squeezed in such a small little tiny cell? 

"Jessica? Jessica, is that you? " KyungSoo broke into tears and hugged her tightly. The foul odour from his body was unbearable. She regretted coming for a few seconds. 

"Jessica, you know that I'm innocent , right? "

"Of course, I'll look for a good lawyer to fight for you."

"There's no need for that. Nobody would wants to help me. You know my ex,Min , right?"

"Min? You want her to be your lawyer? "

He nodded. 

"No way. She betrayed you before . She won't want to help you. "

"That's why. She's guilty. Therefore, she would help me. Just give her a call , alright? "

[Author's Short and Sweet Note]

Hello :') I hope you enjoyed this chapt. Sorry for all my grammar mistake. I'm really bad in my grammar. T_T xoxo! ♥