Prison AU

Class photo from the grades they are in now
(18+ content only can happen)
/This is a modern day version were they all have no royal blood. That doesn't exist in this\
   Growing up committing crimes, 7 children grew up in foster homes. They never had friends, never had a family, and only knew one thing. They loved causing trouble. But, what made them become troubled teens? Abuse, Rape, Torture, and watching the world hate them.
Beth- 9th grade
   Her mother died at the hands of her father. He raped and tortured Beth all her life. It started at age 3. She got raped everyday, for 4 years. She was 7 when she was sent to a foster home.
   Her foster parents were way worse than her father though. They forced themselves onto her almost 3 times a day, including the help of there friends.
   Beth still deals with this. She committed her first crime at age 9, when she threw eggs at police officers and ran away. She told the police her story about the rape and abuse, and they sent DCF to her home. The goster parents said that Beth was always threatening them and even attacked them multiple times. They believed the parents and she got worse punishment then ever. They threw her into a flaming building and she lost her leg as well as her face and body getting burned severely.
   She hates them with all her guts. She started being a prostitute and even went to jail multiple times because she was spotted by police. She met a female named Jackie who was visiting a friend who was in jail. They started talking and Beth thought she found love. She was wrong. Jackie was abusive to Beth when she found out that Beth has been to jail 39 times in her lifetime.
   Beth goes to highschool where she is forced to stay away from everyone else and she takes special classes were police guard the room. She hates her life, but hates her lover and her family more. You know what? They aren't her family, because she doesn't want to have there last name anymore.

Nappy and Nappa-
11th grade and 9th grade
   Born in a poor family, they started doing... Innapropriate videos, for the internet to buy and watch. They aren't real siblings, because they aren't related by blood. Nappa was sent to this home and placed on there doorstep as a baby. Her and Nappy got along, and even when the worst happened, they wouldn't leave eachothers side. At age 6, Nappa started getting raped and abused by her 'parents' nd so did Nappy. They were sent to a foster home, which was owned by a porn maker and producer.
   Nappy and Nappa were forced to have sex with eachother and were sometimes forced to get fucked by random people, all for the sake of there faster dad's career.
   Nappy and Nappa started working at a club were they were exotic dancers, at age 11 and 14. They started to go around town on motorcycles, because they are in a gang. Nappy and Nappa get arrested for theft and drug dealing.
   They told police about there home life, but there 'father' was proven to be innocent and the two of them were hurt and raped worse than before.
   They met Trent, but he started hurting them too. He would hurt Nappa in many different ways that involves her getting stabbed in her area, getting shocked in her area, getting a tracking device placed in her ribs, bdsm torture that she doesn't give consent to do, and gets used as a sex slave and doll.
   Nappy gets it less worse, but he does get tied up and used as a sex slave a lot.
   They go to special classes at the highschool just like Beth.

Ebony- 10th grade
   He doesn't remember his real family, but he doesn't remember his parents dying and him being sent to hospital were he was treated for a injury. He was sent to a foster home, but was only used by the 3 sons his foster fathers have.
   He is forced to wear girl clothes, which he got used to doing. He became a vampire by a guy named Henry when he was 13. Henry was a pedophile that liked Ebony a lot. He attacked Ebony and made him a vampire so Ebony would never age and would stay as a young boy forever.
   Henry erased the memory of that night from Ebonys head and talked to him as a 'vampire trainer' who is supposed to teach new vampires what there new life would be like. Henry ended up asking Ebony out, and since Ebony is so innocent, he accepted his offer. They started dating and even made Ebony start doing crime with him.
   Ebony would work at the morgue, and would supply blood for his boyfriend, but would get caught and sent to jail.
   Henry abused Ebony and raped him a lit as well. Ebony still lives with his foster family, were he has to deal with being raped and abused by his 'brothers' and 'father'. He became a delinquent and started going to jail more often. He isn't mean or bad, but he is disobedient and misbehaves a lot.
   He goes to special classes like the other 3.

Fira- 9th grade
   She was born in the basement of her mothers kidnapper. She grew up as a sex slave for her father. Ever since her mother died of child birth, he used Fira as his slave and his fuck toy.
   He doesn't care about the needs and wants of his daughter. He only cares about his sexual fantasies. He makes Fira have sex for porn videos that he sends for money. She got used to it, but it still hurts. 9 times a day, 63 times a week, 1953 times a month, 23436 times a year, for 12 years.
   She met a boy who said he loved her, but he only used her which made things worse. She told police, but they didn't believe her. Instead, the male police officers raped her. They were some her fathers clients who knew who she was, and bought some videos from him a while back.
   She doesn't like her lifestyle and even started cutting herself a lot more than Lavender or anyone else ever has. She started doing crime and would sell her body to men for free. She has been arrested 43 times for almost half a year.
   She goes to special classes just like the other 4.

Ash- 11th grade
   Growing up as a succubus, came with a downside. Zalgo would use her, other demons would use her, Incubi would use her, and so would Succubi as well.
   She was born to Zalgo, after he raped a human woman who was only 23. She died at child birth and left Ash in the care of the father Zalgo. He kept a close eye on Ash as she grew up. She hit puberty at age 5, and Zalgo started looking at her body way more than he should.
   He started raping her and made everyone else do it as well. She had a friend who would never do that to her.
   She started dating another Incubi who was very protective and lusted for her everyday. He seen that Ash grew feelings for her best friend and he watched them have consensual sex. He waited until Ash came home and confronted her.
   He tore out her nipple peircings that all succubi and invubi get at age 11. She still has to keep bandages on her chest at all times to keep them from bleeding again.
   She started going to human school and then the whole school started doing it to her as well. She started to sell her body just like Beth and become a prostitute. She got arrested a lot because of that.
   She also goes to special classes.

Bumble- 10th grade
   She was born to a queen of a bee collany. She isn't royal in any way. The queen seen she had a girl and envied her daughter. Her daughter hit puberty really early at age 4. The queen then started making everyone in the collany rape her. It happened everday for 3 years. When she found out that Bumble couldn't have children, she threw Bumble out of the collany.
   Bumble started dating a delinquent named Hornet Waspnest. Bumble started vandalizing things as well as stealing and also selling drugs for money. She is innocent, but went to jail and got bailed out.
   Hornet started raping and abusing Bumble in many sexual ways. Bumble would be forced to have sex with animals, hybrids, people, and even be forced into having sex with the wasps from Hornets collany.
   Bumble started committing more crimes than ever, and started going to jail more.
   She takes special classes as well now.