Bloody Mary

There Once Was A Girl Name Mary Who Had A Boyfriend Named Jay. Jay Was A Jock He Had All The Babies. Mary Friends Warned Her about Jay And How All His Exes Disappears. But Mary Didnt Listen She Said They Just Happened To Move Away. But Mary Still Use To Have The Thoughts In Herr Head About Him. So She Was Very Paranorid When She Was Around Him. Prom Night Jay And Mary Got Into A Big Fight Cause She Didnt WAnt To Run For Prom Queen And He Was Running For Prom King!!! She Started Calling Him A Drity Hood Rat. She Started Avoiding Him Cause He Was being So Pettty. Days And Days Went By They Still Didnt Talk. Until One Day He Called Her Over.Whe She Got To The House It Was So Dark, She Called Out Jay Jay Still No Reply Back . She Walked In The Room and They were Arguing Again  He Couldnt Take It No More So He Took A Knife And Stab Her 5 Times Then Sliced Her Head Off. He Put Her Body In A Body Bag . He Clean all The Blood Off The Floor And Put The Body In The Car. He Dropped The Body In A Forest, 3 Miles Away From The School. Couple Days Later She Came Back To Haunt Him. He Was Taking A Bath When She Came In The Room And Whispered In His Ear Remember What You Did To Me And Dropped The Radio In The Tub . as He Was Dying She Laughed Muahahahahahaha. They Say When You Say Bloody Mary Three Times She Will Com Back ;)