4💎 Rubellite

"I am Noen Eubanks and I really like flowers, I guess".

The brown haired boy could not stop staring at the new boy in school, they were both on their freshman year, but still, he was new to the city.

Their eyes met each other and Chase smiled to him, they both felt a little spark, like those that pop when you are trying to light a match. Except they were not trying.

After a couple weeks from just smiles and small glances at each other, Chase finally made the decision to approach to Noen, who was already friends with Anthony, one of Chase's friends, and that is when everything started.

The three hung out a lot, they went to the movies, they would go to parties and many more things. But Noen and Chase would also hang out on their own, and those times were the best.

They started to grow closer to each other, hanging out in each other's homes, meeting each other's parents and even sharing really intimate secrets.

They were both really happy for having each other in their lives.

After some months of Chase staying for a couple hours under the sun before Noen's painting class ended, and Noen cheering a sweaty Chase after the team won various matches against others.

It was clear both boys were starting to feel something, even if they did not say it.

They trusted each other in many ways, Noen relied on Chase whenever he needed help with anything, from school to his daily life, and Chase knew that if Noen was with him, his number one fan was with him.

It did not matter if Chase lost the game, or if he didn't, Noen was always there for him with open arms when he left the field, if it was raining, if the sun was burning his skin, it was no obstacle for him when he wanted to hug Chase, even if he would get sweat from Chase's hair.

Life was great if they had each other, their mindsets were so in sync, the liked to do the same things and their hearts would start beating faster whenever they saw each other.

They both wanted more than that friendship, they desired it more than anything, but they did not say nothing.

Being friends was the best, but they could not hide their feelings under their beds forever.

"Come with me" Chase said to Noen when they were in Jaden Hossler's birthday party.

They both had had only a couple shots, so they were still pretty much conscious of everything.

Between giggles and smiles they walked out of the party and went to take a walk on the street, it was night time, so the only things that gave them illumination were the street lights.

Chase decided made the first move, he slid his hand out of his pocket and took Noen's hand interlocking their fingers, they both started to shake slightly, but either way they just kept walking.

"Did you want to tell me something?" Noen said nervous.

"Not really, I just wanted to be with you for some time" Chase said feeling a small heat rise to his cheeks.

Noen smiled and squeezed the brown haired boy's hand, he wanted to tell him everything but did not know how.

"You are really special to me" Noen said softly.

"You are really special to me too, Noen".

The walk to Noen's house was quite long, but being together made it worth it. They entered and went upstairs to the short boy's room. They laid on his bed looking at the ceiling.

No one said a single word, there was complete silence, but it was a nice silence, they could hear their heartbeats slowly getting in sync.

"I actually want to tell you something" Chase said without taking his eyes off the ceiling.

"I want to tell something to you too... but I do not know how" Noen said.

"I don't either" Chase said with a soft voice "Can I do something?" He asked.

"For sure".

"Close your eyes".

Noen closed his eyes and Chase started to approach him, the distance between their faces was minimum, they could feel each other breathing. Chase closed his eyes and united their lips onto a sweet soft kiss.

It was an innocent kiss, one that they both desired and had been waiting for, it felt like magic.

And that is when they knew it started.

•••
Welcome to The Crown Jewels, Coal to Diamond sold to fools
•••

Opal