You Belong With Me!

She turned in his personal space and placed her small hand against of his heart. Caressing the silken clothes in her fingertips, slowly tracing an odd symbol printed on the other's silk. It is simple yet beautiful and crafted like no other famous designers would do. She cannot helped to curve upward her lips into warm smile. She looked up at his face, her friend have a good looking features as well such alluring eyes for their young age. It no doubt the other would grow up as one of the handsome and strong man.

"Wanyin, marry me."

Those words echoed under of a starry sky as the summer breeze softly blew against their unclothed skin. Her gaze landed on every lovely lotus floating around them while their boat stayed in one space. It was a beautiful sight to be held, such peaceful and filled of utter calmness. She found herself all smiling and nodding her small head.

"Yes! Gege will marry Wanyin! I like to marry Gege!" She announced smiling sweetly.

"Then, Wanyin let's make a promise, if we ever meet again someday. You will give this purple ribbon back to me as I'll take care of your charming purple bell."

" I'll take care of your purple ribbon! I , Wanyin promise to marry Gege in the future."With that exchanged they made a strong pact between them. She and her beloved Gege would have to marry each other once they meet again.
.

.

.

.

She stared and stared and stared. The vein almost popping up on her head as the man sitting across her are keep talking lot of nonsense she don't have time to listen about. Right now, she is in the middle of torturing as well kill that someone inside her mind for this shameless set-up-date. Swallowing the  bitter pill for her mistake isn't enough to sate her anger. In the first place she already knew from her intelligence of how much insane–stupid–dumb this idea of her troublemaker older sister and cousin Wei Wuxian. A few weeks ago, she lost the game of their usual liquor's contest. And the high spirited woman never have mercy on her own shamelessness. The older one ordered her to date with seven different men in a whole week as for punishment. It was no use of defying her older sister, the matter would end up as another kind of headache because she knows the shameless woman wouldn't let her get away easily. So, here she is, sitting on the table, dealing with lot of ugly men she'd ever seen in her life. Wei Wuxian really have no taste in men when it comes to teasing her. Because her older sister learned what kind of traits she's been looking for her lover as well future husband.

First! They must be a beautiful person and looking hot inside and outside of their clothes as she prefers her future husband to be handsome like her own father. Don't get Jiang Wanyin wrong, she have no desire for his biological father but she cannot deny when she is young, naive, innocent cattle in the slaughterhouse of their Clan she had a crush on her father. That she failed to keep in herself when Wei Wuxian and her blood sister Jiang Yanli caught her wishing on lotus flower. Ah, when she remembers herself murmuring like a highschool girl in love it making her of wanting to vomit.

No way! Isn't she shameless too in her young age.

To put it simply, her husband should be handsome—handsome that no one could beat him. Not like the date she's been dealing with.

Look at the messy hair, crooked tie–in just small things. She cannot help but get annoyed instantly. Losing her will power of patience or else she will use the God's gift of strength. She already have done strangling this man to his death. Then, Jiang Wanyin is already on the front page of newspaper again. No. She cannot afford to lose face like this no big deal situation, yes such a  small thing right?