MindBlown

"Breeze? Breeze? where are ya girl?"  Says the girl as she walks around the forest, looking sideways every once in a while. She takes off her helmet. revealing orange eyes and long, completely black hair.

After a while, she gave up and sat down. "she probably went hunting again.."

Suddenly, the girl hears a roar from above. She looks  up and smiled to see a purple creature. "There you are, Breeze! " she said, as The dragon lands beside her. The girl hops on Breeze and pats her head. "Ready for some fun?" The dragon roared in reply, as It flew higher and higher.

As soon as Breeze is now high up in the clouds, the girl slowly stands up. Breeze looked at her, a worried look on her face. "Dont worry Breeze, I can do this..I know I havent done this in a while..but I did this lots of times before, I could still do this." She said, patting her dragon. The dragon whined, and lowers a bit. She suddenly jumped off of Breeze, and brings out her scythe, which now changed to tessen. She sighed and closed her eyes."3..2..1.."

The girl smirks, as she felt herself slowly going up.

She laughs as she opens her eyes, seeing herself floating beside her dragon.  "haha, see, I told you I could still fly! " she said, beaming.

The girl looks around, and sits on one of the clouds.  As she looks to her left, she saw a flying..ship?

"huh? how..?" she frowns as she stared at the ship. "I thought ships only go by sea.." She shakes  her head as she floats back to Breeze. "Its probably just an hallucination... come on, Breeze. lets go back." Breeze nodded as they both  went down.

Breeze landed near a cliff, watching the girl walk towards the edge. The girl looks down to see a small town. She begins to float, until she's above the town.

She looks around at the town, which is in ruins. "Perfect...I could practice here without hurting anyone! "

She brings out her tessens, and raised her arms and spun slowly, then faster and faster as a large tornado begins to form...Perfect..

She  smirks as she controlled the tornado, watching it grow bigger and bigger. She lowers her arms and watch as the tornado spin on its own. She floats around the tornado, admiring it. She taps  the edge of the tornado,  making it suddenly move towards an old building, sucking everything in its path.

She stood there as she watches the tornado she created go closer and closer to the building.

She turns to her dragon. "Huh..I could still make tornados..I wonder if I could make cyclones.."

The dragon roared loudly, making a shockwave, making the tornado move faster towards the building.

The girl watched as parts of the building begin to get sucked into the tornado. She went closer, admiring the tornado. As she looked, she saw something..black? Wait a minute....what?

"huh..?" she went closer to see..a person!

"OH MY GOSH SOMEONE'S THERE?! I THOUGHT IT WAS ABANDONED!" she yells,  a worried look on her face. She quickly moves her arms up and down, making the tornado smaller and smaller. oh god..

As the tornado dies down, she frantically looks around, finding the body of the person. She looks  up to see the person falling. "Breeze, catch him..or her!"

Breeze nodded and flew towards the body catching him/her, landing just beside the building, or what's left of it.

The girl landed, and ran towards her dragon. "oh god...I hope he or she's okay.."

As she went to Breeze, she saw a boy with raven black hair.

The boy looks around, shocked. "what the..where did the tornado...." As he tries to find the source of the tornado, he sees a girl who seems to be the same age as him. Her completely black hair, orange orbs staring into his emerald green ones, and her blood red and black armor, her helmet on one hand.

"Uh..S-Sorry about that mister..I didnt know you were here.." said the girl, smiling sheepishly.

"Its fine..name's Cole," He answered, embarassed and shocked that a girl saved him. A Girl!

"I'm Ally, nice to meet ya!" She said, beaming. Her smile faded when she heard someone calling Cole.

"Well.. I gotta go, see ya Ally!" Says Cole as he runs to where his friends are.

"See ya.."

And that's chapter one! ^_^ chapter 2 coming soon!
Credits to Anyaanimelover for being mah partner in this fic! xD ^w^