Chapter 1 - The beginning

Megan and Michael were lonely people who basically sat on their computers every moment that they weren't sleeping or working.   Each had their respective other half but obviously that didn't work out for them.  Each living with their other half but not together, just sharing the house and sharing the responsibilities of the children.

Fortunately for both Megan and Michael, they had a common interest in Karaoke and found each other on a karaoke site.  After many chats and through offline text and emails, they finally trusted each other to video chat.  They became very fond of each other, Michael more so than Megan.  Megan guarded herself.  In fact, when Michael told her he loved her, she responded with, love you too as a friend.

That devastated Michael which started their first online argument leading Michael into disappearing for weeks.  Apparently too ashamed to show face to someone whom he loved but didn't love him back.  All Megan thought was, it was too soon, he had a family and so did she, they lived in different countries and neither had enough money to pay their bills, let alone visit one another.  She couldn't tell him she loved him no matter if she did or not and give him faults hopes.  Where would that get them both?  They couldn't continue this way, or could they?  He made the right move. Making himself scares even though the time they spent together was the happiest time she had in a long time.  She couldn't get him out of her mind.  She felt more alone now than ever.  It is the right decision, right?  She thought.

Months went by, a scattered offline message was left but never a live chat to see how the other is, until one day Michael told her he misses her and can't get her off her mind.  He tried singing with other people and enjoying life without her but it didn't work, he had to tell her he was sorry for taking off like that and expecting her to love him back.  He told her that he would rather have her in his life as a friend than to not have her in his life at all.  How was she going to respond to that?   That was the sweetest thing someone had ever said to her, she was in shock.  Then she thought, is it just a ploy?  She can't have this friendship, she did miss him and actually had feelings for him but again, she can't have this friendship in fear that it might turn into more leaving them both hurt in the end.

What to do, what to do, she could let him stew for another week or so, hoping he would stay away or she could respond.

Find out what happens in chapter two  -  The Big Decision.  

Let me know what you think of the storyline so far and please like.  

I am writing and publishing, not editing as of yet.  I will do that after a while when it's not fresh.  Please excuse the writing itself and focus on the storyline.  Comments are appreciated and will keep me inspired.  Thank you.  Jojo