SILENT FRIEND

Plane landing on busan airport....
Announcement: Welcome to the Busan International Airport. Please check your all the stuff before leaving from the airport.
Y/n is transferred to busan and now she is going to new school. No friend, everything is new for her. The strange city, strange people. She was polite not really much happy with her life.
Mom: Y/n tomorrow will be your first day in school. Are you happy?
Y/n: I guess.
Mom: I know it's a little bit hard for you to move to a new place but i am sure you will be used to of it.
Y/n: Yes.
She was very good in studies and a good student in her previous school but she is scared for tomorrow. She don't know what kind of people she have to face in her future.
After dinner...
Mom and dad: Goodnight y/n.
Y/n: Goodnight.
Next day...y/n's mother enters into the room..
Mom: Y/n wake up. Come on. It's already 7:15a.m.
Y/n: Okay.
Mom: Hurry up! Breakfast is ready.
Y/n slowly comes out from bed and stretch her arms and enters into the bathroom and takes a bath. After taking the bath she wears her uniform and come downstairs.

 After taking the bath she wears her uniform and come downstairs

Mom: Y/n you're looking perfect in this uniform.

Y/n: Thanks mom.
Dad: Good morning dear.
Y/n: Good morning dad.
Dad: You're looking so tired.

Y/n: Yes dad. A little bit.
Mom: Hurry! Finish your breakfast.
She eats her breakfast like a cute little girl. She looks so cute while eating.
Horn of school bus..
Mom: The school bus has came.
Y/n: Oh God! Goodbye dad. Bye mom.
Mom: Bye y/n.
Dad: Goodbye my child.
Y/n run towards her school bus..sit at the corner, thinking about the school.
After 15 minutes the school bus has reached to the school. Y/n comes out of the bus looking here and there, reads the name of the school.
Y/n: "SEOUL KOREA NATIONAL ACADEMY SCHOOL". Seems so big and beautiful.
Every girl in the school are very stylish and well perfectly wearing make up. Y/n looking at them and walking in the corridor but then saw a group of 7 boys standing.
All are busy in talking but one of them looks back at y/n. A boy with beautiful eyes and a handsome face, looking hot is looking at y/n.
Y/n: Gosh! So handsome. Nevermind i have to find my class.
Y/n sits on her seat. Bell rings...Again those 7 boys comes to class. Y/n looking at their faces. Can't get her eyes off.
Teacher enter into the class.
Teacher: Good morning students.
Students: Good morning ma'am.
Teacher: Well i hope you're enjoying your day. Well Taehyung, why are you sitting there? Sit here.
Teahyung: yes ma'am.
Y/n: So his name is Taehyung. He's charming. Wait! He is going to sit with me. Oh God!
Taehyung sits with y/n. Y/n feeling a little bit nervous sitting with a handsome boy.
A girl named Kim soojin, a mean girl have a team of girls who thinks that they are the most beautiful girls in the whole class and Kim soojin is their leader. She has an assistant named Kang heyoon. Soojin is in y/n's class is jealous from y/n because she wanted to sit with taehyung but couldn't.
After the class...
??: Hey! You girl.
Y/n looks back....It was Soojin calling her name.
Y/n: Me?
Soojin: Yes you, what do you think you're beautiful? Huh! You brat! How dare you to sit with Taehyung!
Y/n: But i don't want to sit with him.
Soojin: I don't care about anything. Taehyung is mine! Keep that in your mind.
Soojin grabs y/n's hair and give a punch in her stomach.
Y/n cried in pain.
Y/n: Please let me go!
Soojin was going to hit her again but then someone grabs her hand to stop her. She looks back and see Taehyung.
Soojin: Taehyung What are you doing here?
Taehyung: Why are you hitting her? Let her go!
Soojin: I..i was just....
Taehyung: I don't want to listen anything.
Taehyung picks y/n up ...
Taehyung: Don't worry. I am taking you to the school nurse.
Taehyung takes y/n to the school nurse. Doctor give her some medicine and said...
Doctor: Now she's alright. Just take these medicines on time. Now you should send her to her home.
Taehyung: Yes doctor. Thank you.
Doctor: Mention not.
Taehyung: Come on y/n. I send you home.
Y/n: No, i can go by myself.
Taehyung: Hey! Are you crazy? You're injured.
Y/n: I don't want to cause any trouble.
Taehyung: No you're not causing any trouble. You're not feeling well. Come on.
Y/n: But...
Taehyung: Come on y/n.
Y/n: Okay.
Taehyung and y/n both were  walking silently without saying anything but suddenly Y/n breaks the ice.
Y/n: Thank you for saving me.
Taehyung: No need. It was my duty to save a person from those girls. Don't think too much now. You should take those medicines properly on time. Take care.
Y/n: Yes i will. Goodbye.
Taehyung: Bye.
Y/n run towards the door of her house.

Hello guys! I hope you like our story. It's my first time on Wattpad. I am trying my best. Sorry for any kind of spelling mistakes but someone is checking on. I'll try to update more. For next chapter follow  @Tazo2006 Thank you.