Like First Date

Y/n was getting ready. She chose a simple dress and wore a light make up. When she went to the mall it was 4:30p.m. and she saw taehyung there. Taehyung waved his hand to y/n happily.
Taehyung: Y/n you're here. You're looking gorgeous.

 You're looking gorgeous

Y/n: Ahh thank you.
Taehyung and y/n played tennis but y/n skipped some shots and Taehyung laughed. Y/n felt embarrassed.
Y/n: I will not let you win.
And on the second round she played well. Then they played car racing video game. Taehyung taught her how to play the game. They were laughing and playing and y/n played well. At last they enjoyed a lot.
Taehyung: Come here sit. I think we should eat something now. What should i order?
Y/n: I am not really good at selecting.
Taehyung: Okay then we should order 2 chicken burger, fries and 2 shakes.
Y/n: It's too much.
Taehyung: Come on. You wait here I give the order.
Y/n: Okay.
Taehyung gave the order and came back. He was looking at the y/n. Y/n was confused in front of Taehyung.
Waiter: Here's your order sir.
Taehyung: Thank you.
Waiter: You're welcome sir.
Then she started eating her burger. She took a big bite as her mouth filled with the crunchy chicken. She was eating like a cute, little girl but then she saw Soojin with her mother coming. She gulped the whole piece of chicken which choked and she started coughing. Taehyung noticed that and patted her back.
Taehyung: Are you alright? Here drink some water.
Y/n: No, Excuse me.
She ran towards the bathroom. After few minutes she came out. She was really scared from Soojin but luckily when she came out Soojin was gone.
Taehyung: You're okay.
Y/n: Yes.
Taehyung: Let's go home then.
Y/n: Okay
They were leaving from the mall but suddenly Taehyung remembered something and said,
Taehyung: Y/n you wait here, i am coming in a minute.
Y/n: Okay.
Y/n was waiting outside but suddenly Soojin came to her and asked,
Soojin: What are you doing here?
Y/n: Me...? Oh! I just came here with my brother.
As y/n was explaining, but Taehyung came in the middle of the conversation. Soojin said in anger.
Soojin: So this is your brother huh! Just remember one
Soojin was murmuring but when tae came she said in a loud voice, "you better stay away from him. Taehyung come on let's go to the mall and eat something."
Taehyung: I am sorry but we have already had our snacks. Let's go y/n.
Soojin was going to say something but Taehyung didn't listen and grabbed y/n's and took you somewhere. They were walking slowly and there was an awkward silence between them but Taehyung stopped and broke the ice.
Taehyung: Y/n close your eyes.
Y/n: Wh...Why?
Taehyung: Just close them.
Y/n closed her eyes and Tae gave her surprise by giving her a beautiful bracelete with friends written on it.
Taehyung: Now we are new friends.
You were going to say something but he hugged you. Your eyes widened and you took the hug. Then Taehyung send her to her home. Before she went inside Taehyung waved her and said goodbye. Y/n waved her back and went inside her house.
After that she was so tired she took a bath and jumped on her bed. While lying on bed she was thinking about Taehyung.
Y/n POV:
Y/n: God! He hugged me and gave me a bracelete. He grabbed my hand. I felt the warmness of his hand but why i am blushing? Oh God! Forget it! Y/n you're not that perfect for him. What am i thinking? I should sleep now.
Taehyung's POV:
Taehyung: I think y/n is a very nice girl. She was looking so beautiful. She eats like a cute little kid and first time i felt so good when i hugged her. I have seen so many girls but she is different from all of them.

____________________________

Thank you guys for 28 views. Hope you like this chapter too. We're doing our best. And Tamanna is doing her best as it is her first time. She's like I'm a professional writer. Ty again. The next chapter you will find with Tazo2006. So good luck. 😁😁