¢hapter three

Weeks had passed since Lyana met the weird Shelby boy

Weeks had passed since Lyana met the weird Shelby boy. She lived in fear ever since. But it wasn't the dangerously type of fear, it was the type that made your body feel like a bath of champagne. She had carefully reconsidered her actions and wanted to scream at sometimes. She had sold her virginity for 30 quid and with that considerably her soul as well. The other part of her screamed at her to fulfill her duty and her part of the deal and fuck Finn Shelby and thank him that she could pay of her dept.  But Lyana would not try to contact the Shelby boy as long as he did not come looking for her. And through it all he was a bloody Shelby. But yet she had soft a spot for him. He had left something in her.

And Finn was trying to do his job probably and live up to his name even if Lyana hovered through his head like a ghost. He couldn't keep himself from thinking about her and the time a laugh escaped her petite mouth. Or what her body would feel underneath his, her skin against his, soft noises coming from her mouth-  He enjoyed knowing he could have her anytime he wanted. The whole deal turned him on so much he started enjoying his suffering.

Lyana was concentrated as she was washing the white stallion of Mister Stewarts. Another job she did to pay the bank back in the days when she hadn't sold herself because sometimes it was paying the debt or letting Chase starve. That caused him stealing from the bakery where he worked. Or him bringing home things from the trash, their stomachs where possibly made of steel otherwise they would've died by now.

Finn had been leaning towards the brick wall of the house for sometime watching Lyana. He did that often in a creepy way. He enjoyed watched her drown in her thoughts.

She looked like a completely different person with her long hair messily up and in brown, long clothes that had gotten out of style twenty years ago. He focused on her small hands that tracing over the white fur of the stallion as she stroked it carefully, lovingly almost.

"How long are you gonna stare at her?" Isaiah asked smirked as he peeked up beside him making him jump. "Ada asks where you're sneaking off to recently" He confessed as his eyes followed Finn's. "Why are you stalking Lya? Fucked her?" Isaiah asked sternly rather angry.

"What the hell" Finn stated as he looked at his fella that had suddenly appeared out of thin air."I did not fuck her, not yet. She works in that dance club where Arthur brought me when Linda was with her sister. She is quite nice" Finn smirked at his own words.

"Ya if it's only that Finny boy is in love imma go somewhere but first of all you'll say hi to her. Your sister is gonna be so relived that you're not a homo. She feared that" The boy with the caramel skin said as one is his hands wandered to Finn's back pushing him forward. Finn dropped a witty comment defending the homosexuals until he realised what Isaiah was doing.But Isaiah didn't gave a shit about Finn trying his hardest to stop him and winced a few times from the pain in his arm. In the end he just gave up. "Yo Lya" Her head raised and a smile appeared on her face.

"Isaiah" She smiled making Finn's knee weak. His mate took the girl in his embrace and kissed his cheek. "You're looking fit" She said as she recognized his company. "Finn" Just left her lips as she realized who stood there. Fear laced that voice while her stomach was filled with nervous excitement.

"Imma go see Gabi. But I'll come over tonight" She nodded with a slight smile as he disappeared still shocked from the freckled boy. Finn's palms started to sweat as he stepped closer to her just as she continued washing the horse. Lyana after all was also trying to hide her blush.

"I didn't knew that you and Isaiah were that close" He said as she pretended that she didn't care about his presence.

"Jeremiah was legally in charge for me and Chase since my dad died just until I turned 18, six months ago. Isaiah is my brother practically still. They were the closed of a normal family I ever had" She mumbled bitterly as she dumped water onto the street just in front of Finn's feet. He almost jumped but just almost.

"My aunt raised me" Finn just mumbled trying to get a connection to her as she just jumped up the massive horse as if it was nothing. A head taller than the little girl at least. She used her voice to make the horse go forward a little. "Do I look like I give a fuck? You're basically from the royal court of Small Heath. You're the brother if the king Tommy Shelby himself" She said as he watched her ride the stallion that danced around wildly from a mare that just passed while Lyana sat on him relaxed with the reins in one hand."You coming?" She yelled not looking at him. Finn hurried to get after her as she smiled to herself about him. Finn watched her hips move with the rhythm of the horse.  As she got off the horse she slammed her fist onto a door of one of the dark houses in Small Heath.

"Quickly this time. Thank you very much Lyana!" Mister Stewart said happily as Lyana gave the stallion back before his eyes slipped towards Finn. "A pleasure Mister Shelby" The man mumbled as he handed Lyana a few coins. He hurried to get away from the two as he was terrified as everyone. 

"You screw off my clients I earn my dinner with this" She mumbled sulking as she turned to Finn to look at him really. His freckles that looked like the stars on the night sky and the way his hair was slicked back. She saw the soft skin on his jack and neck and wondered what it felt like.

"Are you figuring out that I'm ugly in the daylight and regret the deal?" He chuckled as they kept staring at each other weirdly.

"Ya but how should I care?" She snickered as she focused on her steps as she took the opportunity to look at the coins she all had from that day. She was dirty all over and her hands were literally brown from whatever she had washed out of the horse. Finn noticed it unfortunately.

"Maybe because you will have to look at me for well at least eight minutes" Lyana's eyes widened and she stared at him in shock with her hands on her ears to shot out his voice. 

"Is that why you're here? You want to do it today?" He nodded grinning shyly at her while she just stared at him weirdly. "I guess alright" She felt hopeless and weird like she had suddenly been caged but she remembered that she had agreed to this. A voice inside her head told her that it would be selfish to doubt or refuse. She did it to pay off  her debt and that kept both her and her brother save. Another part of her knew the truth she was denying to herself, that she wanted him just as much as he wanted  her if not more.