Chapter 1: Where Am I

A/N: Zanark Sathanus is who requested I make a Naruto and Fairy Tail crossover so I'm gonna actually try it out hope u guys enjoy it

Naruto's POV

I woke up falling. I looked around I was falling. I quickly looked and I was approaching the ground to quickly. I saw trees everywhere and put my hands into my signature move yelling "SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!!" I made a clone, he locked his hands pushing me towards one of the trees then going up in a cloud of smoke. I grab one of the branches stopping my fall. I was trying to remember what happened before I started falling.

Flashback time

I was met with Hinata walking out of the cage till Toneri summoned all the Byakugan he collected and summoned a giant green ball till that rock monster Kurama was fighting came crashing through the ground sending me, Hinata, and Toneri in separate directions.

Flashback over

"That explains why I was falling but where am I." I look around clueless to where I was.

"Kid when I sent that rock thing flying with a tailed beast bomb it sent us somewhere else." Kurama says from my mind.

"Huh, but where is here?" I jump from the tree looking around

"Let's find out but that means maintaining a low profile till we find out where we are. Remember this new place may not have ninjas so be prepared for that." Kurama says

"Yeah, your right. Maybe I should use clones and find out all the info I need to know about this place or maybe look for a way home." I respond

"Be careful Naruto." Is all Kurama said before I stopped hearing his voice

"I will Kurama." I said softly

I look around one last time before weaving through hand signs. "MULTI-SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!!!!!" I made up to 60 clones sending them in different directions. I sat down at the base of the tree waiting for my clones to get back with useful information on this place.

To one of Naruto's Clones

I was jumping through trees till I saw four people talking about something in which looked like destroyed ruins. The first guy had blonde hair, a lightning shaped scar over his eye, he was wearing headphones, a jacket with his arms not in the sleeves. The second guy had green hair and little lightning bolts in them, he wore something similar to what Sasuke wore with a sword at his waist also he had a green tattoo on his left hand. The girl in the group had light brown hair, glasses, had a green tattoo on her right breast, she was dressed like a fairy, green uniform and white scarf like wings. The last guy was wearing a helmet surrounded by floating totem dolls on his belt he had the same tattoo as the other two.

My senses kicked in at the last minute I dodged a lightning strike. I looked down at the 4 and seems I was found by them. The blonde kept sending lightning strikes at me but I was able to dodge each of them. I landed in front of them and they looked confused when they say me.

Then the blonde spoke up "Who are you? I haven't seen anyone wear clothes like that."

I just looked at them trying to figure out what he was using.

The green guy grabbed his sword and started running towards me "He asked you a question and he deserves an answer."

'I'm sorry Kurama guess keeping a low profile isn't gonna happen anytime soon.' I thought to myself as I undid my seal sending the info back to the original me.

Laxus POV

Me and the Thunder Legion were talking about the guild till I saw a blonde blur run past the hill.

"LIGHTNING DRAGONS: THUNDER STRIKE!!!"

I sent a lightning attack straight at the person I saw. He dodged it so I sent more thunder strikes at him till he appeared before us. He had blonde spikey hair with a black headband with some kind of leaf on it he had 3 cat like whiskers on both sides of his cheeks. He had on black jacket with orange pants and a red symbol on his back and arm.

I asked him "Who are you? I haven't seen anyone wear clothes like that."

He just stared at us till Freed spoke up charging at him "He asked you a question and he deserves an answer."

He put his hands in an unfamiliar sign and in an instant he went up in smoke.

I crossed my arms unsure of who he was "Listen up we're gonna find blondie, he couldn't have gotten far so spread out and find him."

They nod and went in separate directions. 

Naruto's POV

I sat on the ground with my arm wrapped around my leg and my head in my arm till the memories of one of my clones came back to me.

I smiled at the memories I got from the clone. I looked up and saw the blonde guy with the scar on his face his jacket blowing in the wind staring at me.

"Now I'll ask again. Who are you?" He said throwing his jacket off his shoulders and yanking his headphones off

I smiled and stood up "If you wanna know so bad come over here and find out."

He started moving at lightning speed hitting me from all directions. I jumped up charging up a rasengan and he followed me up. I vanished from his site which made him land on the ground. I appeared in front of him slamming the rasengan into his chest sending him backwards. I started throwing punches at him. He caught my arm throwing me into a tree he appeared before me kicking me straight through the tree sending me through a boulder. I got up to only be kicked back down.

"Stay down." He said crossing his arms over his chest

I got up rubbing my head and put my hands into a handsigns. "SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!!!" He looked as 2 clones appeared and we ran at him kicking him straight into the air.

"NA" I kicked him in the stomach. "RU" Another clone kicked him in the stomach."TO" Another clone sent him into the air.

I made more clones "5K UZUMAKI BARRAGE" All the clones I made attack him.

All the clones vanish having blondie land on the ground unconscious.

"Naruto, you know you could have knocked him out without using 5k barrage." Kurama says

"Well I was having fun. Did you find anything out while I was pummeling him." I ask Kurama

"Only this world uses magic not chakra." Kurama says

I feel all the clones vanish and all there memories return to me. Guess this world revolves around magic

I better get outta here before His team shows up. Guess I better start learning this magic. Let's see what to start with.

To be continued...