About me

Hi, I'm Casey, Casey Down. I'm 16 turning 17 in two months and im just about to start college and I live with my mum, stepdad and half-sister. We live in the UK (don't move here to live we get shit weather anyone that lives in the UK can agree with me.) I have recently got out of a relationship with my boyfriend, only a few of my friends know and that's it, cause we were drifting but also cause I like someone else but my ex knows that person likes me but not that I like them too. My life is a rollercoaster but I'm going to take you through it and i hope you stick along with the ride of my life and how my life goes and to see what happens between me and the two boys I love. I just realised my love life is like Bella, Edward and Jacob from twilight and Elena, Damon and Stefan, this is amazing and I love all of the characters who doesn't?

So let's just give you a brief description of the two boys I like. One of the boys is Jamie  Thompson and the other is Sam Avery. I love both Jamie and sam but I love sam more even though I and Jamie were dating for 4 nearly 5 months.

Jamie Thompson:
1.Had a crush on him for over 6 years
2.He is 18 years old
3.Dated for 4 months soon to be 5
4.He's cute
5.Funny
6.Adorable when he sleeps
7.Has some mental health problems
8.Always there when you need him
9.trustworthy
10. Has brown hair and eyes
11.most amazing smile i have ever seen
12.dirty minded
13.cute humour

Sam Avery:
1.Had a crush on him since the end of year 10 going into year 11 so 2 years now
2.16 turning 17
3.Has a crush on me
4.Loyal
5.Supportive
6.Trustworthy
7.Adorable
8.Cute
9.Compassionate
10.Always there for me
11.Helped me through my rough times when I needed someone the most.
12. brown hair but ends typed blonde with blue eyes
13.cute smile
14. chessy humour
15.dirty minded

Both of the boys I like do know about each other. Sam knows that Jamie was still my boyfriend when he admitted that he liked me and wanted to kiss me when he next saw me but Jamiee just knew that sam liked me and that was it I couldn't bring myself to tell Jamie that I liked sam to but you will see how everything went between me and sam and Jamie and how I met the boys.