𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙨

𝖇 ♱

Club 18, not really my taste but those rich kids love it, spoiled morons who ask daddy for money to buy fake ID's and ecstasy , not to mention the bad weed they get ripped off for but what can i say one step in that preschoolers party and all eyes are on me

youths who cheat in their private- school princess with me don't know that cheating is my specialty

i put my short pitch-black straight hair behind my ears, i put on another layer of red lipstick, i fixed my very big V-neck so i can show of my boobs more before i left the disgusting club toilet and looked for my first victim.

„tell me why such a pretty girl is drinking on her own?"

i checked the blonde guy in front of me out and smirked
6'4 , 17 years i would say and probably on mercy high school, detroits best private school.... a win

i packed his hand and pulled him on the dance floor while grinning, he slowly put his hand on my waist to pull me closer to him while my right hand is playing with his hair my left is opening his watch. I took him to a dark part of the club and started kissing him he was  so focused to pin me on the wall and make out with me that he didn't notice that his watch is now in my cute bag i stole from a mean lady the other day.

there where only a few millimeters separating us he looked me intense in the eyes and down to my lips so i placed my hands on his neck and pulled him down to me. Again we started making out and i carefully opened his chain which i let slide down my longsleeve.

by his technique i can tell it isn't his first kiss but it also wasn't  one of many and i know that tomorrow he would flex with the fact that he kissed such a 'hot chic' who was a bit older then him but i'll let him flex because he lost 12k today.

i slowly let go of him and bit my lips who where smeared with my lipstick, he had this devilish smirk on which was kinda hot not gonna lie but i was distracted by the fact that a guy near us was observing me.

„i will go freshen up"

i kissed his cheek and walked away to the toilet where i put his necklace in my bag next to the watch so i don't loose it in my sleeve , i walked out the restroom freshen up and looking bomb again until i noticed the same guy who was watching me again next to the toilet making a phone call while looking directly into my soul, i ignored it and went to a guy who seemed like he needed some distraction and i needed some money.

„are this your real eyes?" he asked while placing his hand on my cheek i nodded and took his hand of my face while slowly taking his ring on, i love my eyes for the fact that they distract people so easily.

„breathtaking"

a little smile got on my face but it disappeared again after i saw the same guy starring into my soul again.. hell no.

„i am sorry i dont feel well i will go outside for a second " before he could say anything i left behind the backdoor .

╔═════════════════════╗
i was planning this story for a while
now &'about the story (metanoia)
i dont like it so i will work on it
again
╚══════════════════════╝