Chapter One: Primary Mayhem

IT WAS on a rainy morning of November, as the trees hit the window of Marie's bedroom. Marie was a young girl, aged 12, who was known for her science technology. Science (mainly chemistry) was her most preferred lesson at school, as well as all of her friends. One girl named Kirsty however didn't like the sound of her and used to always bully her.

Back when she was 8 years old and attended Sutton Primary School, after school, there was a basketball game taking part in the schools sports hall. Kirsty decided it would be fun to play a little prank on Marie. At this time Kirsty was probably the most popular person at school, she technically wanted to be the queen.

Marie sat patiently on the cold damp chair while also eating an oversized popcorn filled bucket. "Hello everyone and thank you for coming," interrupted Mr Oliver (the basketball coach). "Before this match, student Kirsty Granger would like to give an announcement!" Everyone's face now dropped, nobody liked her and didn't in a way even want to know her. Kirsty was now stood slap bang in the middle of the court, and had about 600 pairs of eyes staring at her face. With a book in one hand and some sort of bottle in the other, she gave out her speech.

"Everybody of Sutton Primary should know about the commotion that's been going on behind the scenes. Miss Marie Wheasly , one of the most popular girls in the school has secretively been creating her own shampoo. I am now at the moment stood here with her creation, as well as her planning book. Who would have known that such a popular girl likes science and chemicals outside of school. I am not trying to criticise her in any kind of way however want her to use this shampoo in front of the whole school. So come along Marie, show us what you've got!"

Kirsty's face looked so fierce as she gripped Marie's arm and pulled her down the stairs. Kirsty was still holding the bottle of shampoo when she suddenly threw Marie on a chair roughly in the middle of the court. Kirsty opened the yellow, sun like, bottle and squirted some of the green slop like mixture onto her hand.

"Please, could you stop this?!" Whispered Maria

"Why should I, you deserve this anyway!"

"You do know that it hasn't been fully tested. All of my hair could fall out if your not careful"

"Oh I know, that's why I'm doing it. Anyway shut up and let me finish what I started!"

Kirsty placed her shampoo full hand on the top of Marie's small head. The coldness of the mixture made Marie feel a little weak. As the shampoo slowly spread around the rest of her head, a large chunk of her hair softly fell to the ground. The faces of all the children suddenly dropped with shock.

"Ahahahahahahahahahaha" screamed all the kids.

After a few minutes of laughter, there was no hair remaining on Marie's small head, she was well and truly bald.

After that day, Marie never had friends and Kirsty became the most popular girl in school. The children thought that Kirsty's sense of humour was funny towards them therefore carried on being friends and never let her down in any shape or form.