Ch 1 Feelings

Eren was walking around the survey corps base in search of levi. "Where the hell that short bastard" Eren said angrily, he continued down the hallway until he got to Levi's room. He opened the door "Levi do you have no feelings at all" he grabs levi by his collar and pins him against the wall. "Why don't you ever consider others feelings on things we just came back from an outing and you wanna go again" he gritted his teeth "what's wrong with you" Eren said.

Levi stayed quiet then suddenly punched Eren in the stomach. "That's none of your business" Levi started walking to the door then he looked back and said "I'll be keeping a close eye on you" he left the room and left Eren on the floor in pain. Eren soon got over the pain and went outside to get some air when Mikasa passes by him. "Hey Eren have you seen Armin I have direct orders from Erwin to ask him about our plans for the outing" Eren shrugged "No sorry I haven't seen him all day I think he might be with Jean" "Those two are always making out and stuff so you might walk in on something".

"Oh ok guess I'll be extra careful not to invade in there love making" she walks off and Eren walks over to a nearby tree. He then sits down puts his hands over his head and dozes off for a bit. He kept on thinking about how emotionless Levi is. He gave so much thought into it that soon he fell asleep. That when he started dreaming. He dreamt he was in his titan form. But he wasn't in control and was attacking people. That when Levi came and cut him. He woke up with a shock.

He felt pain in his head. It was Levi,he had kicked him in the head. Eren anger flared and he jumped to punch Levi. Levi then moved out of the punches path and elbowed Eren to the ground. Eren punched the ground and said "Why do you always try to fight me,why no one else? "Why do you have to do these things Levi"? Levi tried not to make eye contact "I do it cause i want to" he looked at Eren "I can do what I want a monster like you can't do anything unless told too" he then came in close to Erens face.

"I could do whatever I want" Levi put his hand on Eren's face he starts to lean in for a kiss. Eren pushes Levi softly "No Levi I'm sorry" Eren tries too walk away but Levi grabs his hand. "Who said you could leave" Levi hugged Eren from behind. "Why don't you ever show me affection" Levi frowned even more than usual. "I'm scared that one day I could hurt you by turning into a titan" Eren teared up a bit. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself". Levi turned Eren around and looked him in the eyes "That doesn't give you an excuse to leave my side" he leans in and kisses Eren. "I said that you had to stay close to me at all times" he grabs Erens collar "Do I make myself clear". Eren nodded and smiled "I don't mind being by your side at all times" he lit his hands on Levi's face "You just have to tell me what to do heichou and I'll do it" Eren kisses Levi's cheek and walks away.

"Damn that guy why is he so......perfect" Levi said.