Ch 2 Awakening

Eren woke up and yawned he was about to stand up when he felt something on his chest. It was Levi. Levi looked at Eren and said "Don't you dare get up until I tell you too". Eren pushed levi off him and went to go take a shower. Levi followed him but stopped when Eren went inside.

"I can't just go in there like that" Levi thought "Fuck it I'm going in" he waltzed in and saw Eren taking off his clothes so he went over and did the same. Eren went in the shower and closed the door but he didn't lock it. Levi walked over and stopped at the doorknob. "Did he leave it open on purpose" Levi thought "Nah". When he walked in Eren had his arms crossed and was looking at Levi "Are you seriously going to be showering with me now" Levi walked past him and grabbed the soap he didn't say anything. Eren came up from behind Levi twirled him around and kissed him. "I don't mind you taking a shower with me heichou" he hugged Levi "But you don't need to be so sneaky about it".

Levi didn't know what to do. He pushed Eren away and ran out of the shower. He ran into his room, and stood facing the wall. He hit his forehead against the wall and punched the wall. "Fuck Levi what was that" he went to his bed "Im not afraid of anything but when it comes to Eren I'm no commander". Eren knocked on the door "Levi are you ok".

Levi stayed quiet and Eren walked in. Levi covered himself with the blanket his head too. Eren walked over and looked into the blanket "Hey" Levi had his face in his thighs "Hey" Eren sat next to levi and said "Levi you don't need to be afraid" he rubbed Levi's head "You won't lose me to the Titans".

Levi started to tear up a bit "Leave me alone Eren don't look at me" Eren got up and said "I'll leave but don't beat yourself up over this" Eren kissed Levis head "it'll be alright ok" Levi kept tearing up, the tears wouldn't stop "Leave Eren" he yelled. Eren smiled and said "Ok idiot".