Fury's destiny

Third pov

Master shaak ti was on the planet Naboo when she saw a few kids making fun of a 7 year old torguta girl that's wearing a messy diaper then she walked over to them and said knock it off she can't help it she wears diapers Then fury felt her diaper grow and she was embarrassed it happened infront of a Jedi Then she picked fury up and asked 'what's your name little one?' Then fury said ' I'm fury tano' Then shaak saw her memory and saw shes force sensitive and has no parents Then asked ' would you be ok if I adopt you and train u to be a Jedi ?' Then fury hugged her tight then they got fury some clothes and diapers and stuff she needed badly then got the adoption process done they went to her cruiser and shaak used the force on fury's changing the got it ready for her then laid her on the bed then sated the stuff next to fury and started changing her diaper when she opened the diaper to be a mess she grinned and said 'peewww! Thats stinks hunny but it won't for long 'then changed fury into a new diaper then shaak got some of the other diapers in the diaper bag with some pacifiers and got in bed with fury cuddled up to her and fury said ' night mommy love you ' Then shaak said 'night fury love u too'