Fury's crush

Fury's pov

I'm 16 and was on a mission with a blue 17 years twilek named Lucy vao when I started feeling funny around the blue twilek and when mom left the room i asked her ' um hey Lucy could u change my diaper please ?' Then lifted my skirt and pulled my pants down a little to show a soaked pamper then she said' ok but you need to change mine and like u I cannot be potty trained I ' then she pulled her pants down to see a blue diaper with green showing then I nodded then we went to my quarters then said 'you can barrow one of my diapers to wear I don't mind sharing it I wear the same size as my moms , then Lucy laid on my changing table and said ' your moms are shaak ti and Aayla Secura ?' Then I said 'yea they also wear diapers 'then after I changed her we switched and she said 'I've been raised by a Jedi who married my mother mission vao she wore diapers and sometimes sucked on pacifiers ' then I couldn't take it anymore when she got me changed I pulled her on me kissed her then she grinned and kissed me back and she said I love you too and we talked and told the other our turn ons .

After the mission me and just got to our room and my sabers were brown then Lucy Said' hey babe I got u two lightsaber crystals we can make for you' then I said 'oh thank you Then I got on her lap and hugged her tight and kissed her then the hologram turn on to see my moms then said ' mommy,mama I need to tell u something I'm in love with Lucy vao ' then she saw her and saw her diaper then they said ' aww she's like you ' then we kissed then they hung up and we started working on my sabers together and agreed for her to move in with me.