Chapter 9

Ash POV

Conic passed out in the net.

"Frogadier come on out!"i said as i throwed a pokeball, frogadier came out and looked at me,then up at the net his eyes widen.

"frogadier will you help get Conic out?"he nodded"Alright,use water pulse!"water formed into a ball started forming in frogadiers palms he thru it at the net,the net broke and a passed out hedgehog was falling.

i started running towards him,my hands up to try and catch him,i caught him and put him down.

"Meowth did you forget to water proof the net?!"Jessie said looking at meowth,the two legged cat looked back at her and said"i may or wmay not,only welectric proofed it"Jessie could only facepalm.

"pikachu use thunderbolt!"i said pointing my hand at them.

"Luxray you use thunderbolt too!"

"hey,can you guys use thunderbolt on them to?"Bonnie said looking at the other electric type pokemon,they nodded"alright thunderbolt!"bonnie pointed at the team rocket members.

the roof broke and they flew away.

"Team Rocket is blasting off again!!!"

TIMESKIP

Conic POV

i opened my and looked around"hey,you woke up are you okay?"i looked up to see Ash was holding me in his lap,i struggled to get out of his grasp.

"okay,okay here"he chuckled as he let me go.

i got up and looked around my ears down and realized only Bonnie,pikachu,Ash and Serena are here.

"if you're wondering where Clement is,his back in Lumiose City to prepare for the battle his gonna have with me to get my 5 gym badge"Ash said standing up and smiling at me,i nodded...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

END chapter 9

-----------------------

words 271

edit:again what does 'couldntt' mean?oh wait we got another one...WHAT THE F**K DOES TROWED MEAN?!