Chapter 11

2 months later...

Millie's POV:
It's been 2 months since the Josh situation and I feel great. Josh and I haven't spoken since Spanish class and I'm finally happy.

I'm currently failing Maths right now so I need all the help that I can get.

Hunter's best friend Romeo is tutoring me. He's really smart and hot. I think I like him. I have been spending 5 days a week with him for the past month or so, who can blame me.

He's also really sweet. Hunter won't like this...

"So can you do the next question?"
"Uhh... yeah I should be fine"
He smiles at me. We both stare into each other's eyes. His deep brown eyes the colour of melted chocolate, stared deep into my soul.

We both lean in and kiss. His soft lips collided with my lips. It felt right kissing Romeo. The moment had to end when we heard a knock on my door.

"Romeo do you want to ditch my sister and shoot some hoops or something?" Hunter rudely interrupts
"Uhh.. yeah sure..."
As Hunter exists the room, he kisses my again.

"Uhh... you did great today. See you tomorrow" he says
"Yeah... Uhh... see you tomorrow..." I stuttered

As he leaves the room I collapse on my bed in disbelief. Romeo kisses me back.

I really like him I hope he feels the same...

The next afternoon...
I'm studying with Romeo. When we have another moment. It's those eyes... I swear...

We lean in and kiss each other again. The kiss is lasting longer this time.

"Dude what are doing?" Hunter interrupts
We quickly pull away and look at him
"Hunter I'm sorry" Romeo apologises
"Get out" Hunter says
"Uhh it's my room I can say if he can get out of not" I say
"No he's right I should leave" Romeo says while looking at me.

Once he leaves I turn to Hunter.

"What was that for!"
"You were kissing my best friend!"
"I like him and he likes me! Deal with it"
"Millie you get everything, Romeo was the only thing I got to myself. He's my best friend not some guy in your life that you will probably leave!"
"You don't know anything!"
"Uhh Yeah I do Millie you go from guy to guy and I usually don't care but when it's with my best friend I care!"

The things Hunter was saying really hurt. Does he seriously just think of me like that? I know we don't have to best relationship but I didn't think he thought of me like that?

"Get out!" I yell
"No you need to understand tha-
"Get out!" I say while slamming the door in his face.

*hope you enjoyed!*