Chapter one

Well note first thanks to a friend and another thanks for helping me and I hope you enjoy what I have become .

Silver's p.o.v

Yeah right now I walking in the woods thinking of stuff my mom and my family I left them probably wondering where I am right now I'll be back I'll come back for you guys one day " you shouldn't be in the dark at this time " I heard someone say  it's not one of the guys  I stopped " hey I can handle this so please go away " I said to who ever it was I turned around to see nothing " maybe I will or not but just know I'll be watching you for awhile and my name is kagekao bye silver " he said or should I say kagekao but how did he know my name I walk out if the forest and ran I ran and ran til I couldn't breathe I found my friend Alice's house and knocked on her door " come in " I heard someone say I opened the door and got tacked by my friend to the ground " Alice get of- I think I just broke my spine " I said she got off and dragged me into her room while I was still ON THE MOTHER FUCKING FLOOR "ow ow Ow OW THAT HURTS AHHH I HATE STAIRS " I yelled while STILL MOTHER FUCKING ON THE FLOOR DRAGGING ME UP THE STAIRS ARGHHHHH " finally were at your room " I said she closed the door and hovered over me oh SHIT " WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN HIM HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU DID SOMEONE KIDNAP YOU OR SOMETHING ANSWER ME DAME IT " she yelled at me I literally went to a corner and whispered happy things to my self then told her everything she believed it and for the whole night we were trying to figure out something but eventually we knocked out on her bed .

to be continued .....

HAHAHAHA I am back I hope you like it . it's been a long time so enjoy vote and comment