• Snapchat? •

• Y/N P.O.V •

I wandered aimlessly around the large school as I searched for class
1-A. I let out a tired sigh as I stopped at a large door before realizing this was the class. I closed my eyes, mentally preparing too deal with my classmates. I finally pushed the door open and glanced around the room. The first thing I saw was a kid with wild blonde hair and a scowl being scolded by a navy blue haired boy who made wild hand movements. I looked around the classroom as my eyes landed on a bright pink girl. A small smile formed across my lips as I watched her over ecstatic expressions and movements. She waved at me and I looked down quickly, unsure of how to respond. I glanced back up and flashed her a smile as I made my way towards her.

"Hey! I'm Mina Ashido!" She stated brightly at you.

"Hey, I'm Y/N L/N" you replied. 'god her smile is contagious' I thought at I looked at her intriguing eyes.
Suddenly a green haired boy made his way into the class and everyone's attention shifted to him, including Mina's. You giggled at how excited she got as she jumped about. After a couple minutes of chatter, a man made himself suddenly clear when he began to speak, catching everyone off guard.

"If your here to make friends, then I suggest you pack your bags and leave now" he said rather sternly. He then proceeded to lecture us and introduce himself as our teacher.

• time skip to the assessment brought to you by Larry the lobster •

You stared in awe at everyone's quirk, quickly becoming embarrassed at your simple telekinesis. When it came your turn to throw the ball you activated your quirk as you threw it, using your telekenis to keep it going, even after it was out of sight. You let out a little huff as you deactivated your quirk. Sensei nodded and showed the infinity sign as helium girl (uraraka) let out a huff. You smirked and made your way towards Mina as she was next.

"Good luck Mina~" you said cheerfully. She smiled at you brightly.

• yet another time skip to lunch, brought to you by Gary the Snail •

You wandered aimlessly around, looking for a place to sit when you heard your name being called.

"Y/N! OVER HERE!" Mina shouted as she waved her arms frantically. You laughed and made your way to the table and sat next to her.

"Your so loud" you stated with a laugh as you nudged her shoulder. She laughed as you guys began to eat. You noticed she hadn't brought I drink for her lunch so you slid your
F/D towards her. She looked at you slightly confused before connecting the dots.
"Oh thanks!" She stated, giving you a cheerful smile. Your cheeks were dusted with a small pink as you nodded.
"Hey! We should exchange Snapchat!" She said happily as she shoved her phone into your hand.
You nodded and typed in your username and added yourself onto her Snapchat. She smiled happily as she took it back. She suddenly stood up with the now empty drink in hand. (Y'all know where this be going)
She looked at you and you both screamed in unison

"THIS BITCH EMPTY! YEET!" she suddenly chucked it, making it into the trash can not to far from us.

"YOU DUMBASSES GIVE ME A HEADACHE" the male you came to know as bakugou yelled.

"Cool it firecracker" I mumbled as Ashido held in a laugh. His eyes widened at the nickname

"What did you call me!" He yelled. Mina grabbed your hand as you two began to run down the hallway, hearing the sounds of Kirishima trying to calm the hot headed angry Chihuahua.

• time skip to getting home brought to you by, "no this is Patrick!" •

As you made your way home you suddenly received a notification. You opened your phone to see who it was.

💞 Alien Queen 💞 is typing...

From 💞 Alien Queen 💞

You opened it up and smiled at the cute snap she sent, or well, Kaminari sent.

💞 Alien Queen 💞

You smiled and screenshotted the picture

💞 Alien Queen 💞
I see you likey picture 😏

Me
UwU

💞 Alien Queen 💞
OwO

You smiled and let out a little sigh of content before finally entering your house and flopping onto your bed. Today wasn't that bad.

• I'm so sorry this probably sucked ;-;

If there's any grammatical errors just tell me and I'll fix em 💜 thx for reading lovelies I'll try to update soon 💜 •

_______________________________

Word count: 750