Fix A Heart 1

Melissa P.O.V

How could be love so screwed up.You first become the bestest of friends,then he ask you out and he says forever.Well you know what it's all bullshit.Lets go back 3 years.I met Andrew Parker the love of my life or I thought.He was the best guy friend a girl could ask for.He was caring,kind,sweet,the nicest person in the world,and just gorgeous.Then one day we went to pig out in the local park then he told me

"So Ive known this girl for a while now and she a great person,when I'm around I feel its only us on earth,she's a beautiful girl,and i wanna let her know I think I love her."

Who the hell was he talking about?

"And just who is this?"I asked

"Her name is Melissa Marie Martinez.......I love you Mel."

I was shocked i didn't know what to say.I really didn't know i felt towards him.We were always very close.I was just speechless.Did I really love him?I think so.

"I love you too Andrew Billy Parker"I said.

He leaned and we kissed and then when we started. ~6-21-12

_________________________________________________________________________________

So that's when hell started.We've been dating for about a year now and it's and been okay until a year from today.It was our one year anniversary.He's been pressuring me about having sex,lately.Then he asked for about the millionth time then..then......I cant even lets flashback.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Happy Anniversary Babe"he said with a kiss.

"You too"I said.

"You know I love you right"he said.

"And I love you too very much"I said starting to make out with him.

"Then why don't we go upstairs"He said whispering.

I pulled away.It was getting so annoying."Look Andrew I've told you a million times ,I'm not ready,If you love me then you will understand."I stated.

"You know what if you love me you'll do it"Andrew yelled.

"Then I guess I don't love you"I said fading away.

"Well then...I guess it's time for plan B"Andrew said with an evil smirk on his face.

"Um Andrew what are you talking about?" I'm getting a little creeped out.He started coming towards me still with the freaky smirk.Then he started kissing me roughly and tried pulling away but his grip was too strong.Just then I felt a sharp pain on my cheek.

"There WAYY more where that came from if you don't kiss back bicth."Andrew said.His voice scared me so much.I never seen him like this."Andrew why are you doing this"I asked terrified.

"Just shut up."Andrew hissed.He started to force me upstairs.

___________________________________________________________________________

An hour later I was terrified.I had just been raped by the guy I thought I loved. "Now look I'm going to the bar ill be back by 7:30.When I come home All your stuff should be here your living here now."Andrew demanded.

"And who says I'm moving here?"I asked with my hand on my hip.Just then I felt a really sharp pain in my stomach.Andrew punched me.

"Listen Bicth All the sex slaves Ive had I had to kill so your my only hoe.And if your not here I will track you down and kill you."Andrew threatened.

"Just one question...Why?"I asked terrified.

"Where have all the girls I've dated gone Mel?"Andrew asked.

"They all moved."I stated.

"Exactly 'moved'.No more questions by 7:30 I wanna be home and see you in your lingerie and giving me a lap dance.Or else you know what happens"Andrew demanded.

______________________________________________________________________________

So that's what happened I was raped and now a sex slave.Isn't love great?-.-