Fix A Heart 2

IM SO SORRY THIS IS WAYY TO LATE.BUT MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jake's P.O.V

Damn paparazzi, always on my case. Asking me who I'm dating every two seconds.

I walk into my hotel room and turn on the TV.

"Mandy Port announces that she is dating Riley Torres aren't they just adorable "The TV anchor said.

So now she has a new boyfriend.... great. I bet she's only using him for money like she does all the time.

Mandy Port is a total gold digger. We dated for about a whole year. I was in love with her until she tore my heart out.I walked in on her doing things with another guy.That was the day I was going to ask her to marry her.She told me she was just using me for money and that faked loving me.Lets flash back to that day.

FLASHBACK

This is it Jake this the day you ask Mandy to marry you.You can do this.You love her and she loves you too.Everyone loves her right?I think....I don't care you love her and that's all that matters.Here it goes.

"Baaabeeee"I said with the horrifying look on my face

Mandy was on top of my best friend,half naked.MY BESTFREIND!!Have you ever felt that your world is going  to end for one person.That's how I felt right now.Mandy was one of the best things that ever happend to me,or I thought.I was there when her mom got very sick ,I was there when her parents got divorced.Two years I gave her,Two years of my love,Two years of my money and she repays me in this! Love is fucked up.

"Are you fucking kidding me Mandy for all things I did for you this is what I get back?"I ranted.

"I'm really sorry man she came on to me"My best friend Andrew Parker was trying to apologize.I really didn't want to talk to him I was just disgusted.

Andrew and I have been friends since we were 14,when we started high school.When I became famous he was still there........wait didn't Andrew have a girlfreind when I met Mandy.Lets see how she feels.

"Get out of my face,I cant even look at you right now"I told Andrew.

'Okay man I got you just remember she came on too me"Andrew stated.

"Whatever,I just wanna see what your girlfreind says" With that Andrew left.I turned to see Mandy just sitting there.

"So your ust gonna sit there?"I asked Mandy.

"Yeah preety much"said Mandy with the preppiest voice ever.\

"Why did you do it?" I asked

"I felt like it" said Mandy lying down.

"Did you ever love me?" I asked

"Nope,just your money........oops did I say that out loud.......you didnt hear that."Mandy answerd.SHe is lucky that im not taking her and throwing her out of my house.

"Get out of my house" I demanded.

"Where am I supposed to go?" she asked.

"Does it look like I give a shit where you go just get out of my house. You have 30 minutes to get your stuff and go." I stated and with that I left the room.

While she followed.

"Babe can't we work this out. I mean don't you like love me? "said Mandy.

"I probably do but  you don't so why am I wasting my dating you? "I asked.

"But babe........." she started whining.

'Don't even call me babe anymore you have no right to call me that "I shouted. "Now leave me the hell alone and get out of my house"

"Whatever you will regret this." With that she packed and left my house forever.

END OF FLASHBACK

That is how Mandy Porter left my house forever. But I will find love again.