Homestuck: Living with a troll

When I knocked at the door Stacy open it really quickly. As soon as she opened it she stood still.

"Anything wrong?" I ask.

"I thought you were lying about having someone from Homestuck with you"

I looked over at Karkat who seemed confused to what was going on.

"Anyways can I come in?"

"Yea..."

We went in her house and sat on the couches. Karkat was looking around the place while I was waiting for Stacy to sit down. Once she sat down I saw that her parents weren't home.

"Where are your parents?"

"They went out of town for a while, but I think they said they will be back in a week"

I nodded and we just sat there watching television. We soon got bored and decide to go to her room. As soon as we went there she started asking a bunch of questions.

"So how did you find Karkat?"

"Hmm well he kinda attacked me..."

Karkat frowned.

"WHAT NO I WAS SCARED!"

"The great Karkat was scared of a girl?" Said Stacy.

"Speaking of that how did you come to earth?"

"IDK. I JUST WOKE UP ON THIS PLANET."

"So you don't remember how you got here?"

"YEA."

Stacy and I sighed. There was no use of him telling us. Instead we ended up playing monopoly. Except we had to explain him how to play it. Later we had to we had to go home.

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WHEN WE COME BACK TO YOUR HIVE?"

"Idk, I really don't want to go back."

"WHY?"

"Maybe because there is nothing to do there."

All Karkat do was let a sigh and stopped talking. Once again we past the pet shop. I stood in front of the mirror looking at the puppies who were all sleeping.

"Want to look the puppies?"

"SURE."

We went inside looking at the puppies that as I said were all sleeping. But I wanted to hold one so badly so I said,

"Wake up little fluff balls..."

One of the puppies poke its head up and stared at me. Soon it stumbled to my and made a little woof noise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry for taking so long! I was not in the mood to write some more, but as you can see I'm back. Anyways school has gotten harder then last time. So I had trouble that I was failing my first nine weeks. Anyways wish me luck!

~TheFartingTaco