Outcast

The sky was orange. Her room was the same. The road below wasn't want better. She was in a state of confusion. Adrenalin and common sense at equilibrium. She was torn between life and death. Life, the gift of disasters, and death,the nightmare that could set her free, and take all her sorrows away. Set her free of this cage which she lived in.

Free from the dark swirl or evil that had ruined the perfect potion of her life, indoctrinated the good minds of those who she once loved...those who once loved her.

Anyway, the firefighters outside were waiting. The sky was waiting. But the fire wasn't. For a moment, she took one last look at the portrait of her mother. She looked at her mother's proud eyes, they seemed to be telling her to do it. To leave everything and take that leap of faith into a new life...or long predicted death.

One last glance at the photo. Like some sort of reality check. Am I really here sort of thing.

Mum would've wanted her to do it. Not wasting

Any

More

Time

......

......

She jumped.

Her head was spinning. Did he catch her or had she fallen? She looked up.

Fire

All around her was the ferocious monster, fire, it's yellow reptile arms reaching out from the place of Hêl itself. He had Death written all over.

Death

The Nightmare

It was him.

Maybe death would take her problems away...

Maybe death would help her....

Her plan was to let the heroine do it

But maybe He was a better option...

And so bravely

Foolishly

But like a hero,

She surrendered her soul .....

Her t o r n soul....

To Death