TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART

PART 2

LA LUNA, LA LUNA, UNDER THE SPELL OF THE MOON.

CANS POV:

I feel my breathing alter as I slip back into waking consciousness.
My mind is clear and my inner self feels.... Well, Great!
I'm rested and happy.

My arms are full of my favourite person...SANEM.

Her fragrant hair tickles my nose but I don't want to move and wake her.

At some point we must have moved around in the night a little and although her back is still moulded to my front, my left arm has now moved underneath her and is folded right around her chest gripping her right shoulder.
My right hand is on her ribcage... But it's laying on her bare skin now. Her pyjama top is quite high up now...and her bottoms are pulled lower...

Not sure if I did that in my sleep?
Probably did...
NOT sorry in the least!

Her hand is on top of mine.

I feel her breathing get deeper and her ribs expand.
I can't help it... The tip of my index finger finds her belly button and I gently roate it in the small hollow. Her skin feels so warm, soft and supple.
My mouth actually starts to water and I place my tongue to the roof of my mouth. I swallow hard and expell air from my nose.

Then I feel her hand move...
She's placed each one of her fingertips in between the gaps in my fingers and is rubbing the skin rhythmically back and forth.
It tingles and feels really sensual.

My hands are so large compared to hers and
I begin to imagine all sorts of things I could do with them in this position but have to stop myself...

I close my eyes again and nuzzle into her hair, kissing her head.
She makes a small, high, moaning sound and stretches out slightly but niether of us stop our fingers moving on each other.

I take the opportunity to move myself a bit lower and hopefully adjust my bodies natural reaction to being up close and personal this time of the morning...

She turns her head and I hear a very quiet and sleepy, sexy...
"Gunaydin."

"Gunaydin." I reply back, barely a whisper.

Seems like we both want the other to know we are awake but we also don't want the day to begin yet.
I want to feel more of her soft skin so I move my hand from her shoulder and caress her forehead, pushing her hair back from her face.
She stills my hand with hers, holds it to her mouth and kisses into my palm.

I'm not able to hold back anymore...
I move my arm from
under her and place it under her head then I lean up. She turns towards me and our lips find each others...the kiss is slow and wet and when I break off to travel down her neck and into the hollow of her throat, She moves her head back and side to assist me with my exploration.

I move my hand from her stomach and slide it up to rest between her breasts under her top. I can feel her heart pounding.

"Can?"
I lift my head and look into her eyes.
Her chest is rising and falling and my eyes are drawn to the one, opened button of her pyjama top.
I place my finger in the empty hole where the button should be.

"Last night... I was crazy.. It must have have been a full moon or something.. I had a nightmare.
I heard your voice and you un-did this button and you placed my head in your neck so I could get your scent. It calmed me."

"I didn't think you knew I was there... You were crying out for me."

I smile...
"In dreams, in sleep... When I'm awake...My body always cries out for you.....
Can I undo this and listen to your heartbeat? "