What are you looking at?

As I jumped out of the car I saw everyone staring at me. What have I done? What is everyone surprised about? I glance around and it is like everyone is examining me and judging me. I see my friend, Sarah, so I go up to her to see what is going on. Sarah is my best friend, she is so funny and is slightly crazy, we have known each other for 10 years since Year 1. We instantly became best friends because we both got on so well! Wait, I haven't even talked about myself yet! My name is Elaina I am 16 years old and I am a geek but I do have a good fashion sense I am not one of those stereotypical nerds!

Anyway going back to why everyone was staring at me.

"Why is everyone staring at me?" I asked.

"Why do you think?" Sarah replied.

"Wait, what?"

"Oh my god, remember what happened on Friday?" Sarah exclaimed!

"Is that why everyone is looking at me!"

"Obviously you turned down Luke Hood, he is the hottest guy in this school, everyone dyes for him!"

"Well I don't find him that attractive anyway he doesn't even have a nice personality plus he is so self absorbed!"

So this is what happened on Friday:

Just a usual day of school but wait it wasn't. Alex the "popular" guy he was talking to his friends and he said "look at that birs"! What the fuck! How dare he call me that!

"Haha what you gonna do, go cry to your mummy!" He remarked.

"Wait, how dare you call me that and you should never call a WOMEN a BIRD that is so insulting I hate when boys say that, we are precious pearls that you guys DIE FOR so there just shut the fuck up plus my mum always talks to your mum I bet she would love to hear about "birds"!" I roared.

I stomped past him with a smirk on my face.

So it was lunch when he comes up to Sarah and me.

"Hey, Elaina I am really sorry for what I said to you before it didn't mean anything it was just a joke, I won't say that ever again" he said.

I just continued eating my lunch without caring about what he was saying.

"Please listen, so basically I am having a party tonight why don't you come it'll be awesome!

"Why should I come to your party after you insulated me?!"

"That's why I am saying sorry, it's like a sorry gift, PLEASEEE!"

"Lets just go, it will be great fun!" Sarah commented.

"Fine, let's go then."

"So the party starts at 7, don't be late!"

I wasn't too excited and I was a little scared because say he was just inviting me to humiliate me in front of everyone.

School had finished so I got home changed into my pyjamas and went to see what my mum was cooking. I inhaled the gastronomic smells of my mum's amazing cooking.

"Mum, I got invited to this party tonight, can I go?"

"Who is hosting the party?"

"Alex, I see you talking to his mum sometimes."

"Oh yeah, that's fine you can go but be home by 12 OK!"

"I'll probably be back before that!"

"Are you going with Sarah?"

"Yep!"

It had reached 5 and I heard the door bell ring. It was Sarah, we decided to get ready at my place, we would do our hair, make up, nails, etc. I was so confused on what to wear. I was scavenging through my closet when I came across the perfect dress, it was a black short dress with gold embroidery, it was so pretty. I paired it with plain black heels. My hair was curled but they weren't perfect curls I wanted them to be a bit messy and I did a halo braid as well. I painted my nails black with gold lace designs on top of it. I finally did my make up, I used the Nars Sheer Glow foundation and the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer then I put on some bronzer, blusher and I finally put on some dark red lipstick. So, I was ready!

We arrived at Alex house around 7:05.