Chapter 1

(A / N : Man guys i'm so freaking excited for this book ! I got so many ideas floating everywhere its not even funny ! But anyway I'll be doing must of this book on my phone til i can get my laptop so plz bare with me guys i'm not the best writer so if you do see any mistakes please point them out so they can be fixed ! In other words please read on and i hope you enjoy: ) )

Chapter - 1

"No Max ! You know she..- but..- She'll..- MAX! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO ME !" I scream at my partner through the phone while trying too unlock the damn hotel door to Khloés room and hold the two cups of coffee at the same time.

"I swear to fucking god Max if you put that god forsaken man on my invite list i will rip your dick off and super glue it to your forehead!" I scream mentally cheering as i get the door open without dropping anything.

"No Max i could careless if he's cute or not..- No you know how much bad history him and khloe have ...- hello ? Hello? " that little bastared hung up on me !.

"Khloeeeee oh khloeee waky waky " i yell in a sing song tone Setting the coffes down on the coffe table going to find my young and probably hung over friend.

Opening the door to the master sweet i find a swaddled khloe in the middle of the bed with a butt-ass naked guy clinging to the side of the bed for dear life.

Sighting i walk over to the guy and nudge him with my boot.

Groaning the guy shifts causing him to fall and hit the floor with a thump.

"Get dressed i'll call a cab and have it ready for you to go" i tell the guy throwing his pants at him.

Pulling my phone out i dial the number and call the cab service .

"Hi yes i need a cab at 5629 North St the Hilton, yes thank you " i say hanging up as the guy walks out rubbing his tembles and trying to zip up his jeans.

"The cabs on its way, all the fares been payed for just tell him where your heading to " i tell him as i sip my coffe and sit back.

Sitting in the chair across from me the guy awkwardly rubs his hands on his pants.

"Sooo.... are you single or nah ? Cause you look like a tight fuck" He aaks out of  nowhere clicking his tongue .

"Ew you fucking pig ! Get out " i say point to the door.

Standing up the little bastared gets within inches from my face with a lop sided grin before speaking.

"Tell your friend she was a good fuck, she was a little loose but still tight enough to -.."

He starts before i swing my fist back and connect it to his nose.

"Ah you little bitch! " he screams clutching his broken and bloody nose.

Going to swing my fist again i am oh so ever greatly interrupted by knocking at the door.

" Cabs ready " a deep voice says through the open door of the hotel.

Turning around i grab my wallet and give the driver his money.

The driver thanks me as he leads the groaning prick to the elevator.

"You know you don't have to abuse every guy i bring home " a tired voice says from behind me scaring me.

"Yea well stop bringing dush-bags home then yea ?" I say walking passed my hung-over friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

"Are you even listing to me Khloe ?" I say trying not to let the frustration leak into my voice.