6

We walk out and I see Alex. 

"Oh shit."I said. "What?"Alessio asked. I pointed to Alex. "Oh. Look at who he's with."Alessio said. I look at he's with Emily. They're kissing. "Oh, just wait till Lizzy hears about this."I said pulling out my phone and taking a picture. 

I laughed. "What's funny about it?"Alessio asked. "Just the fact that he cheated on me with the both of them and now he's cheating on Lizzy with Emily who is her best friend. And Lizzy thinks that Alex is loyal which by my experience he's not and she should have seen that."I said. 

"Oh. Well that is kinda funny."Alessio said smiling. "Come on."I said pulling him to his store. While we were walking I snuck my card out of his pocket. I smiled and laughed a little. "What's so funny?"Alessio asked. "Oh nothing. You'll see later."I said.

We got to Alessio's store and Alessio chose some clothes. 

He got this shirt.

This beanie

This beanie.

and this shirt.

Alessio grabbed the clothes and brought them to the register

Alessio grabbed the clothes and brought them to the register. I stood in front of the card thing. The man scanned all his items and I pulled out my card and payed for him.

"How in the hell did you get your card?"Alessio asked feeling around in his back pocket.

"I have my ways."I said. He looked at me. The man gave us Alessio's clothes and we walked out of the store and out of the mall. We got in his car. 

"Now do you mind telling me how you got your card?"Alessio asked. "There's a lot of stuff you don't know about me."I said. "Like what?"Alessio asked. 

"The fact that I used to be a party animal, I can pick locks and I learned from experience, I can pickpocket really well hence how I got my card back, and I've been in a jail cell."I said. "Wow, didn't know you were that type."Alessio said, "Like I said there's a lot of stuff you don't know about me."I said.

"Are we gonna go to the movies or not?"I asked. "Yeah."Alessio said pulling out of the malls parking lot.

We get to the movies and go in. "What do you want to watch?"Alessio asked. "Um It 2."I said. "Yeah sure."Alessio said. We get our tickets, popcorn, and snacks. We went into the movie.

While we were watching the movie there was a jump scare and I jumped. Alessio grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "I'll protect you from all evil clowns."Alessio said. I giggled a little.

Dang why he gotta be playing with my heart like that.

*Alessio POV*

I'm trying to find a way to get her to fall in love with me so I told her I'd protect her from any evil clowns. She giggled at that which was adorable. I need to show off when we get to the skate park but like in a cute way. Maybe she'll fall in love with me. I hope she does.

*End of POV*

The movie ended and we walked out. We got in his car and played some music. The skate park wasn't very far from the movies so it didn't take long to get there.

I grab my skateboard go skate.

I was doing flips and trick ad stuff. "Wow you're a really good skater."Alessio said. "I know."I said. Alessio went to skate and fell of his board. I laughed. 

"It's not funny."He said pouting. "I'm sorry for laughing you baby."I said laughing a little. He looked a me and got up. The sun started setting. "Come here."I said. He followed me and we sat on the edge of the skate park because it was on the side of a hill. 

Here's the view.

"This is so pretty

"This is so pretty."Alessio said. "I know."I said. The sun finished setting so we get up and go to skate a little more. Alessio did his tre flip and landed it. "You did it."I said. "Yeah I did."Alessio said proudly.

We finished skating and went to the car. We got in a started playing more music. I put on Often by The Weeknd. I started singing and I knew every word. "How often do you listen to this song?"Alessio asked. "A little to much."I said. "Okay then."Alessio said. 

We got to my house and he dropped e off and drove the two seconds back to his house. "Was that really necessary?"I asked him as he got out of his car. "Yes."He said back. I turned around and went into my house as he went into his house.

I went up to my room, changed into my pajamas, and went on my phone. After a little I fell asleep.