2

Chat between Laurinah.

DinahJane: hello

LaurenXO: uh hey?

DinahJane: I feel like we didn't get off on the right foot yesterday and I would love it if we could start over.

LaurenXO: and why would you want that? I mean that one girl made it pretty clear that she doesn't like me. So why try?

DinahJane: because maybe it would be good for us to actually get to know each other. I think all of us could be really good friends.

LaurenXO: if I do this how are you absolutely sure that the other two will like me?

DinahJane: I know Ally is willing to give you another chance but I think it might take some time with Normani. She doesn't seem like the type to open up right away.

LaurenXO: I guess I can give everyone another shot.

DinahJane: that's great!

---💙---

DinahJane has added LaurenXO the chat.

NormaniDei: why is she here 😒

DinahJane: please just give her another chance. She is willing to do the same.

NormaniDei: yeah I don't think so. She's too stuck up for me.

LaurenXO: you don't even know me. I'm trying to be nice and give you a chance yet you're sitting here acting like I'm this horrible person.

AllyB: I mean you did say that you didn't have time for friends.

NormaniDei: thank you 🙌🏾

LaurenXO: this was a bad idea. I think I'm just going to go.

DinahJane: wait Lauren don't leave. We can work this out.

LaurenXO: can we? Because I don't think we can.

NormaniDei: well now we know you can pay attention.

LaurenXO: what's your problem with me? I don't even know you but you seem to really hate me and I don't know why.

NormaniDei: yesterday you acted like you were too good to be around us, like this chat was the worst thing that has ever happened to you and I don't like that. I don't like the fact that you think you're better than us because you're an obvious rich girl who has everything handed to her and has never had to work hard for anything in her life. You're stuck up and prissy and think that the world revolves around you, when in reality it doesn't. Grow up girl!

LaurenXO: I don't think I'm better than you guys. I don't think the world revolves around me and I differently haven't had everything handed to me. I'm sorry for how I came across yesterday because I was stressed out and everything that could go wrong went wrong but I shouldn't have taken it out on you guys and I apologize. However I don't appreciate that you're putting me into this box of being a horrible person when that's really not who I am. I promise I'm nothing like you assume, I am much different than you are perceiving me.

NormaniDei: if you say so. As of right now I'm not sure we'll ever be friends and I'm fine with that.

LaurenXO: wow. Um ok. If that's what you want then fine.

NormaniDei: cool.

LaurenXO: great.

AllyB: this seems kind of sad.

DinahJane: this wasn't how it was supposed to end 😔