NINE

"I'll be back after my shift at work. But call me if anything." I said and he rolls his eyes.

Pop once again had to kick me out of the hospital and back to school. I had missed so much but I was smart enough to do some of my studying at the hospital. Pop said that all that homework was stressing him out making me roll my eyes.

"You're treating me as if I'm the child. Just go to school already." He says, and I smiled kissing him on the cheek.

"I love you." I said, and I walked out.

No one knew I was coming back to school, and that's how I wanted it. I didn't want anyone giving me sad looks or pity looks. I walked in and I immediately walked over to the choir room seeing the Glee Club in there.

"We've been cast in a local commercial." Rachel says and I smiled.

"Are you serious?" Finn asked smiling.

"Yes, Finn and while you have been so concerned with your appearance in this school. I've just landed Glee Club its first break. Simply put, making us all celebrities. Okay, and no one messes with celebrities or defaces their picture."

"What's the commercial?"

"Hold on to your hats and get ready to tell...Some mattresses!" Rachel says and everyone gets excited and I walked in.

"Do you need an extra hand? I mean I know my way around a few mattresses." I said, speaking up and everyone looks at me with wide smiles.

"Phoenix, you're back." Rachel says, smiling and I walked towards her.

"Well I came back to say thank you, to you all. I don't think I would've left that hospital even if you dragged me by my ankles." I said, smirking.

"Is everything okay?" Puck spoke up and I smiled, nodding.

"For now, it is." I said, and we stared at each other before I looked all over everyone, "Now, I'm pretty sure we were on our way to selling some mattresses."

Everyone cheers and they get up, I hugged everyone. Puck comes up to me, and I smiled walking over to him and pulling him down by his shirt. Our lips collided and you could hear everyone gasping and clapping. I pulled away and Puck smiles down at me, he looks at everyone who was staring.

"Oh, our bad." Mercedes says before they smirked and walked off. I looked back at Puck who was grinning.

"What was that for?"

"For being amazing and always being by my side. Thank you." I said, and he smirks before leaning into kissing me again.

We made it to the mattress commercial place, and we all changed into the pyjama's they had given us. I was sitting at the mirror, applying my mascara smirking at myself. Quinn was looking at me before turning towards me.

"Are you okay? Like really?" She asked and I smiled.

"I still cry but I'll be fine. Besides I have you and Puck, everything I could've asked for." I said, smirking. Quinn's face drops and she gives me a look, making me frown, "What's up?"

"I have to tell you something." She says and I nodded.

"Anything." I said tilting my head. I looked at her and she clears her throat before smiling at me.

"I'm going to talk to Coach tomorrow about getting the Glee Club back into the Yearbook." She says and I smiled.

"That's a great idea Q."

"You guys, I want us to always remember this moment. Soon, there may be agents and managers and movie deals. But right now, I want us to remember what it feels like to be a team again." Rachel says and I nodded, smiling at her.