Chapter 3: Working As A Team?

here's chapter 3 >_< I'm sorry if it's short cuz I've been having a writer's block

***************************************

-Melissa's POV-

<Location/Date: Monday, School Hallway, 9:15 am, 5 minutes till class starts>

"haha, what are you guys talking about?" I laughed nervously, trying to laugh off the subject. "me?secrets? puff no way" I smiled widely, probably creeping them out. "oh will you look at the time?, must get going if I dont wanna be late!" I didn't give them a chance to talk as I scrammed away, like a lion was about to attack me from behind any moment. I sighed heavily when I was in a far distance from them and walked silently into my next class.

*******************************************

<Location/Date: Monday, after school, 3:05 pm>

Thank god non of the twins were in my classes for the rest of the day. The rest of the day went by peacefully as I made my way to my beautiful red Ferrari, whom that I loved more than anything else in this world.

Unlocking the car I got in, throwing my bag gently of course to the passenger seat.

Just when I was about to get out of the parking lot, there was a knock on my window. Rolling down the window, there standing was Amy probably going to ask for a ride home. "CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE ME HOME???" yup I guess I was right.

"Sure hope in" and with that said she got in as fast as she could. I had already forgiven her earlier today. I know she didn't mean it and that it just slipped out of her tongue.

After a few minutes in the ride, we both were singing to Taylor Swift's new song, blank space. It's funny how she was describing herself as crazy person, I surely loved the new Tay. Rolling down my windows, Amy and I started to sing at the top of our lungs

" NICE TO MEET YOU
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
I COULD SHOW YOU INCREDIBLE THINGS THINGS
MAGIC, MADNESS, HEAVEN, SIN
SAW YOU THERE AND I THOUGH OH MY GOD
LOOK AT THAT FACE, YOU LOOK LIKE MY NEXT MISTAKE"

"HEY NOW THAT I THINK IT OVER CAN I SLEEPOVER AT YOUR HOUSE TONIGHT??" Amy shouted as I continued singing. I just nodded since I didn't want to stop singing.

" LOVE'S A GAME, WANNA PLAY
NEW MONEY, SUIT AND TIE
I CAN READ YOU LIKE A MAGAZINE
AIN'T IT FUNNY RUMORS FLY
AND I KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT ME
SO HEY, LET'S BE FRIENDS
I'M DYING TO SEE HOW THIS ONE ENDS GRAB YOUR PASSPORT AND MY HAND I COULD MAKE THE BAD BOYS GOOD FOR A WEEKEND"

And just like that I decided to sing even louder since my favorite part was coming up.

"SO ITS GONNA BE FOREVER OR IT'S GONNA GO DOWN IN FLAMES YOU CAN TELL ME WHEN IT'S OVER IF THE HIGH WAS WORTH THE PAIN GOT A LONG LIST OF EX-LOVERS
THEY'LL TELL YOU I'M INSANE CAUSE YOU KNOW I LOVE THE PLAYERS AND YOU LOVE THE GAME"

*****************************************
<Location/Date: Monday, Melissa's home, 3:30>

After singing songs and stoping by at Starbucks, we arrived at my house. Unlocked the door and getting into my house with Amy behind my back I shouted "I'M HOME DAD"

"OVER HER MELISSA" I heard my dad screaming from the other room. Making my way over to him, I saw him with his eyes glued to his laptop.

You see my dad and grandma and former spies and they tell us where our next mission is and what we're supposed to do.

"Hey dad" I said, sitting on a nearby beanbag chair "hi sweetie and Amy" he replied, typing on his computer. "Oh yeah I've got something important to discuss with you Melissa" Dad said, for the first time since I arrived turning to look at me.

"You'll be having Partners to help you with your next mission" "WHAT?" I shrieked "you heard me young lady, the next mission is pretty dangerous and will be taking play at the royal palace" "BUT DADDY" I whined "I have always gone to Missions alone, and after that let the other agents do the dirty work, like taking the villains to the underground secret cell" I explained, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Sorry Melissa but you have to, no buts got me?" He said, and just that moment the doorbell rang, signaling someone was at the door. "I see they have arrived, come on Melissa lets go greet them" he got up, with my stomping behind him.

I couldn't disagree with my dad or he'll just tell grandma and make me go through my grandma's horrible cooking, yes my grandma was horrible at cooking. She wasn't like other grandmas who cooked perfect cookies, hers would come out black!! Yes black cookies! And she would make me eat them too!! I couldn't blame her though she never wasted her time cooking in her youth, she mostly spend it going on missions.

As my dad opened up the door, I was more than shocked. My eyes were probably trying to pop out and roll on the floor by how widen they were. How? Why? When? My dad had hell a lot to explain.

A/N:

Cliffhanger XD sorry sorry *^* oh well this will make you wanting for more. Stay tuned for chapter 4 XD thanks for reading chapter 3 even though my story is horrible >__<