Chapter One

Zachary's Point of View ( CEO )

I stood up, my back aching, I turn to see my wife sleeping heavily. I grin and hugged her, she was beautiful.

I hugged her even tight, "Oh come on Babe, your employees are waiting for your servicee." She groaned cutely.
"YOU were waiting for ME last night aswell weren't you?" I smirk.

"You're dirty, very dirty." She laughs then kisses me.
"How about you clean me then?" I smile.

"Take a shower by yourself! I wanna make breakfast for you today." She hugged me.

The Sun was blinding us, we lived in a huge penthouse.
My company underneath it, "Fine, but promise me you'll come with me to the office?" I ask.
"Of course, it is just under us." She grins.

I stood up and went inside the bathroom.

Beverly's Point of View ( CEO )

I laughed at Zachary's natural self, I stood up and got changed into Zachary's button polo.

It was oversized for me, but I managed? I put on black soft shorts.
I went outside of the bedroom and stretched out my arms, I yawn tired.

I took out pancake mix, M&Ms, and a pan.
I turned on the stove and did some COOKIN'

The intercom buzzed on, "Miss Banks, Somebody is inside the elevator and going up to your penthouse." I payed attention.

"Okay, thank you." I nodded and tasted a little bit of the pancakes.
I pressed the button beside the elevator to see who it was, oh it's just Marieisa.
I pressed the button and she was standing there.

"Good Morning Miss Banks, I've scheduled your interview with the local reporters. Can you please check if the time is at your agreement?" She shows me  the image of schedule on the tablet.
"It's okay, but I'll do meditation class on Saturday instead." She nodded and tapped.

"SweetHeart--" Zachary stopped when he's seen Marieisa, "Oh, Marieisa, Have you already seen the new Secretary?" I forgot to ask Marieisa.

Zachary's Point of View

Beverly had asked Marieisa about the new secretary, "Ah sadly, no Ma'am. She's quite the topic of the conversations in the office lately." I nodded smiling.
I button my office suit.

"Marieisa, please arrange a meeting with the department managers." She nods and I take a piece of Beverly's cooking.

"Amazing, you should really consider continuing the reality show. You could share your recipes with non-expert chefs." She laughs and hugs me.

A few minutes later....

We finished our breakfast, gladly Marieisa joined our meal.
I pressed the elevator button and went inside, it was always empty.

I arrive at the office, all of the employees stopped and said, "Good Morning Mr. Banks." I nodded and went to my office.
I sat down on my black leather office chair, it was really comfortable.
That's why I bought it.

I opened my macbook, reading the last bits of emails found in my inbox.
I stretched my arms yawning, the door opened it was Michael.