I only have eyes for you!

READ THIS! ヾ(๑╹ꇴ◠๑)ノ"

So this is yaoi/bl/boyxboy which basically mean two guys having a romantic relationship

{ Uta: Admin is talking about the sex!

Shhh Uta-san.. /)////(\

Uta: Oh look! How cute! >:D

Ugh.. -.-'' }

So basically if you don't like this, or is unfamiliar with the subject or the genre then please don't read this! Though if you enjoy some cute fluffy yaoi this might be the one for you! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------

"Oh no, it's not a problem at all!" Kaneki reassured the young customer with a light smile. The girl blushed and nodded. Kaneki turned around and headed towards the room in which the shop owner was sitting.

"You're already leaving Kaneki-kun?" he said with a soft smile. Kaneki nodded.

"I'm in a hurry!" He blushed when he thought of where he was heading.

"I see, be careful on your way, there has been a lot of ghoul investigators around lately!"

"Thank you, I will be careful!" Kaneki said while he rushed out of the shop trying to put his jacket on properly. He walked down one of the depopulated alleyways looking at the walls noticing how they got more and more covered in graffiti, nothing that bothered him to be honest. He made sure that his eyepatch was covering his eye, in case something would trigger his eye to change. It had been cloudy all day and barley above freezing point but he could feel some kind of warmth walking down the alley. He could hear a dog barking from a distance and soon enough some other dogs joined him. He rubbed his hand together to keep them somewhat warm while he opened the door to Uta-sans shop. As usual the ''closed'' sign was put on the door even though it was only 4pm. It was supposed to keep the humans away, since Uta made masks for ghouls and having humans come inside would only be troublesome. Not that a lot of people actually would go to this part of town if they weren't stupid or drunk. Kaneki immediately reched for the on/off button to turn the lights on in the shop, since Uta-san had a habit of scaring him he felt slightly uncomfortable with the lights turnt off like this.

When the lights were turnt on and Kaneki had taken his jacket off he started to look for Uta-san.

"Uta-san!?" Kaneki said and looked around.

When he didn't see him in the big entrance hall, which was the room where all the masks were put up on walls or on pedestals, he walked over to the door which led him to a smaller room in which there was a sofa, a mini-fridge, some materials for making masks and a lot of sketches and drawings. Kaneki put his jacket down on the sofa and walked over to the sketches, knowing Uta-san he wouldn't be happy about him looking through them. Therefore he only gave them a quick look before he turned around to get his jacket.

"You were looking for me Kaneki?" Kaneki flinched when he heard Uta-san. He blushed lightly. Uta-san was standing in the doorway leaning against one side with his arms crossed and a big smile on his face, in one of his hands he was holding an eye. Yes, an eye, from a human.

"O-Oh Uta-san..." Kaneki said with a piece of guilt in his voice. "I didn't mean to barge into the shop like this.."  Uta giggled at seeing Kaneki so troubled and walked over to him.

"It's always a happy surprise to see you here! Have your mask broken?" Kaneki blushed and shook his head.

"No... It''s nothing like that... Uta-san" he walked over to the sofa to get his jacket.

"Leave it" Uta-san said and took a light grip of Kaneki's wrist. He led him out in the big entrance and the into another door with a staircase inside. He led him up the staircase aswell and they ended up in what seemed like Utas own apartment. Kaneki felt the blush growing darker on his cheeks while he looked around, he had never been brought to Uta-sans home before and he felt really nostalgic being here now. The apartment had four rooms including the bathroom. A kitchen, living room and a bedroom. Uta giggled looking at Kanekis sparkling eyes before he led him into the bedroom.

"Kaneki, i recall reassuring you dont have a girlfriend, am I correct?" Uta then said while sitting down on the bed hugging Kanekis waist tightly.

"W-What... Uta-san, what's going on?" Kaneki had a deep red blush all over his face, just being hugged by Uta seemed to really affect him.

"Just hugging, right?" Kaneki gulped and nodded. He did infact like Uta-san a lot, one of the reasons he would come to his shop every so often but he had never imagined Uta-san would feel the same way. Or was he just teasing him? After what seemed like an eternity of awkward silence Uta cleared his throat.

"Does Kaneki-kun like me?" he said calmly, not letting go of Kanekis waist.

"W-What are you... Uhm" Kaneki tried to get away before things would turn out ugly, he knew two men being in a relationship was wrong, and he certainly didn't want to bring Uta-san into something like that.

"I've been watching you" he said, just as calmly. Kaneki gulped again and finally got out of Utas grip. he took a few steps back but almost instantly hit the wall. Uta-san got up from the bed and walked over to Kaneki.

"I only have eyes for you" he said and planted a light kiss on Kanekis neck. Kaneki gasped for air. Was this true? Did Uta-san like him? His eyes got watery as he tried to get five simple words out of his mouth.

"Does... U-Uta-san l-l-love me too..?" before he could finish the sentence his tears were flowing down his cheeks and his nose was running. Uta nodded with a serious face and caressed Kanekis cheek before kissing him. Kaneki immeiately kissed him back, his heart pounding really fast and already out of breath. Uta took of the eyepatch as soon as he could as it was in the way.

"I love Kaneki-kun" he confirmed and threw the eyepatch away.

With that they both knew nothing would ever be the same again. That night Kaneki left the shop with a bit of backpain but a none aching heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------- 

The end!

I hope everyone who read this will be satisfied, this is my first actual fanfiction and it was pretty hard to write a fanfiction with Kaneki and Uta since the anime/manga itself is kind of dark and doesn't consist any romantic relationships at all! But I am happy with the results and had a lot of fun writing it! ^^ If you want to know the name of the anime it's TOKYO GHOUL !! ^^ Thanks for reading and please leave suggestions on plots or new animes/mangas i should write fanfictions from, also I wanna know if i should write like harder yaoi (if you know what i mean.. >/////<)

{ Kaneki: Oh I sure know what you mean admin TT .TT''

Hehehhehe! >.> YOU KNOW NOTHING!! (ᅌᴗᅌ* )

Kaneki: Admin... We both know that I know <.<

Pfft (ノ'ヮ')ノ*:・゚✧

Kaneki: Oh lord.. }