Solid Gold

Meeting Margot Verger wasn't in any of Alana's plan. She has been broken and bruised, literally. When she woke up in a hospital, not be able like she used to but the doctor said she would be able to recover to her old strength again. However, there's a chance that she might not feel the same; ever since, she has cursed to Hannibal's name and plotting a plan that she would be the one who he beg for his own life. Her plan was to find Hannibal and take revenge on what he had done to her and surely, Margot Verger was not part of that plan. Not until Mason Verger paid for her medical bills and insisted that she repaid him by become his personal psychiatrist. How could she said no to that? She didn't hesitate to the offer but she have no idea what she will be stumble into.

As soon as she can stand straight on her two feet again, Alana change everything about herself; her style, her posture and her attitude. Getting herself ready to meet the Verger siblings. Meeting Margot for the first time was breath taking. The doctor said that the fall would changes part of her. She won't feel the same or as he put it...her usual self. Maybe this is what he meant; Alana feels weirdly attract to Margot somehow, it's like she have some kind of effect over her and Alana couldn't take her eyes off the woman. Margot was the first person she met when she set foot on Verger'a ground. She was lost and decide to came back along the service road; there she was, riding on the trail along the road in her black jacket and riding gear. There's something witchy beautiful about that scene, the surroundings were hauntingly beautiful and all Alana could focus on was the woman on the horse. She decide to follow the service road to the back of the Verger Mansion where she sees the woman slow down her horse and got off. She quickly parked her car and head toward the stable.

"I'm Dr.Bloom" she introduce herself as she step in to the stable. Margot turn around and saw her, her lips curled up in to a smile before taking her riding gloves off and shook Alana's hand. The way that she swiftly pull her gloves out swiftly makes Alana's breath hitch.

"You are the new psychiatrist" she said and Alana nodded slightly.

"I went one exit too far and came back along the service road" Alana said. Come and think about it, it's such a weird way to start a conversation. "I'm not sure if this is my entrance"

"This could be your entrance" Margot said with a smirk. "It's not easy the first time you come"

From that point onward, Alana wasn't sure that Margot was flirting with her or she was just thinking too much about the woman in front of her.

Ever since that day onward, Alana seems to 'accidentally' ran in to Margot in every corner of the Verger mansion. If she didn't know better, she would assumed that Margot was stalking her. Margot would magically appears outside Mason room after her session with Mason was done, she would offer her a drink and she was really persistent.

"I don't drink beer" Alana said after she gave in to Margot's offer after the fourth time she asked. They were standing in the kitchen when Margot pull out a very expensive looking whiskey from the cupboard.

"I take that you don't" Margot said with a hint of amuse in her tone. This woman was doing something to her that she couldn't describe; a feeling of wanting and yearning.

"I take that you have expensive taste in the things you invested in" Margot said as she slides the glass across the counter for her. That's the moment when she realized that Alana was leaning on her cane for support, so she went around the counter and pull out a chair for her to sit on.

"Thanks" Alana murmured as she took a sip from her glass. Margot watch her carefully before leaning against the counter and smile.

"So...Dr. Bloom" Margot said "tell me more about yourself"