Holy

Marriage and pregnancy was definitely one of the thing that Alana had in her plan a long, long time ago. Not until her life become a messy tangle with The Verger Family, Hannibal Lecter and of course, Margot Verger herself. The news of Mason's dead spread all across the news, dead from the wrath of Hannibal and his last killing spree. Alana didn't even feel bad about letting Hannibal take the blame. Why should she feel bad about it, she doesn't even care.

When Margot told her about her plans; to letting Hannibal kill Mason and take all the fortune, Alana thought the woman was insane but it was her kind of mad. Margot would lay on her bed, sometimes Alana's, and tell her about the places that they would go and all the things that they could do once Mason and Hannibal is gone.

"I would take you somewhere faraway, where the traces of Mason couldn't bother us" Margot whisper as she lay on top of Alana, plant soft kisses on Alana's breast. "We could get a dog or two...maybe raise a son together"

"A what?"

"A son" Margot smile sheepishly. "I mean...I want to have a child, you know that, but I can't"

"I know"

"We could adopt, but I'm not sure if Daddy's will would allow that but I guess we can find a loophole through that..."

"Margot"

"I'm sure my lawyer would be able to find a way, we give them an heir to the Verger clan didn't we"

"Margot" Alana said louder to catch the other woman attention.

"Sorry, is that too much? It's not after sex talk by the way. I mean it, I want to have a future with you"

"I know, love, I do too. I would love to have child with you" Alana smile softly as Margot beam, kissing the knuckles on her hand.

"I have another thing in mind though"

"Tell me"

"Do you happen to know how to harvest sperm?"

The day that Mason's thug caught Hannibal and Will was probably the only day that Mason was in a good mood. He rolls around in his wheelchair, laughing and cracking jokes about how he would kill Hannibal and eat his flesh while wearing Will's face. Alana find this version of Mason scary and Margot kind of agree with her.

"Mason is going to take his time killing Hannibal" Alana said as they watch Mason and his thugs unload Will and Hannibal, who got hang upside down, out of the van. "This gives us time" Alana said and all Margot did was nodded.

That night the killing spree begins, Alana free Hannibal; making him promise to save Will from Mason. Hannibal sure did kept his promise and offer to take the fall for the death of Mason in the condition that Margot would be the one who kill him. Margot didn't even hesitate. The image of Margot standing at the edge of the Eel's pool as she watch Mason's body drown; her gold shirt soaked, make up stain and mascara running down her face like black tears. She look like the Goddess of death and Alana would follow her to the edge of the earth if she have to. There was a moment of silent, like Margot was mourning for the love of her brother that she doesn't exist; however, she looked like she was admiring her masterpiece, the last painting that she would ever paint with blood and tears. A smile cast across her perfect lips and those green eyes stare back in to Alana's blue one. She was observing her lover, trying to understand what's going on in those pretty mind of Margot's. She would never figure it would what she's thinking and never wanted to. Margot seems lost in the moment, memorizing the image of her brother and said a quiet farewell in her mind. Alana find herself standing by Margot, hand in hand and she could feel the warm of the tube containing their golden ticket out of this hell warming up inside her blazer pocket. The first thought that comes to Alana's mind was, they are finally free.