Meeting an Old God

-Can't you recognise me, child?- That musty, old, homeless man said. He was damped in whatever liquids you can think off.- I am one of the Old Gods, of course!
He reeked a high Hell, a mixture of piss, alcohol, trash and humidity. Even if standing at about three meters and a half away from me, his stench could be felt piercing your nostrils and violating your sense of smell. I did my best to avoid eye contact.
"He must be drunk." I thought.
"He must be on some new drug." I wondered.
Then, I felt a firm grip yanking my arm towards a dark alley, and a sudden sharp pain that engulfed my whole being in a matter of seconds. My vision became blurred, but I was able to recognise him. Him. The Old God was standing right in from of me, holding my arm with all His Grace, smiling upon my reawakening.
I woke up on laying naked in the middle a forest. The colours felt surreal, the Sun shining bright over my head. I felt the urge of staring at its yellow gloryness, but some sensible part of me held me from doing so. I stood up, my body aching from years of reality. I began walking around this forest, enjoying its sounds, scents. It smelled rancid, mistreated, as if intoxicated by a type of beauty I had never experienced before. Before I could notice, my mind had already wandered so far beyond my imagination I had to force myself to snap out of it. Then I remembered.
The Old God! He must know where I am, and should I find Him, I could bath in His glory, reach an unparalleled joy. I began to ran, seeking for Him, frantically from tree to tree, root to root, in vain. Eventually, without me noticing, under my feet I found sand, white, rough sand. In front of me, a vast, calm sea of nothingness. There were no waves, no life, even the sky was grey and devoid of any meaning.
I stared at the landscape in awe, as I had never contemplated such an astonishing sight. I felt inclined to walk up to the water so I could feel its gentle coldness in my skin. So I did.
I approached it slowly, like a servant would approach a monarch, and kneeled before it, asking for permission before stepping in. There was no answer. I took a step forward.
As I sank inside the water, I could my body freezing from inside out. A piercing pain invaded my abdomen. I could feel my guts being taken away from my body, but I couldn't bring myself to care. I was frozen solid, basking myself in the marvels of that calm sea.
I let myself go, laying my back against the water, letting it reach my neck and face. I could feel my muscles and skin tearing apart from the sheer cold. It felt exhilarating.
I fell asleep.
When I woke up, I was sitting on a bath tub filled with ice. The ice was covered in blood and dirty rags. I jumped out of there and then felt the sudden pain I felt before. In my belly, a horrid, badly treated wound, barely stitched together with what looked like finishing line.
Anyway, that's the story about how I was drugged and how my kidney was stolen. Luckily, they did a good job, to everyone's surprise.