My hero

We both put our hand up, and get off the couch slowly. The mans gun follows off. The man started walking towards me, then he is 2 feet away from me. And said "give me your money! Now!" But all of a sudden, Matthew runs headfirst into the man. GRabbs the gun, and jumps on him. He yells for security. They come in, and arrest the guy. As the police get here. Matthew is holding onto me tight like I am his girlfriend. And keeps on asking me "baby baby baby are you okay are you okay are you okay?!?!?!" I keep on putting my hands on her shoulders, and say "I'm fine. Thank you so much for doing that!" He Leans over whispers in my ear and says "it was all worth it for you baby, and then kisses me on the lips" Abby and nash walk in, so does taylor and olivia. They all run over to me and ask if I'm okay. Including Nash and Taylor. We had to leave, because we had to be home by 12 am at the latest. Taylor says to Olivia "I loved meeting you!" Olivia blushed and said "you too I love you!!" Taylor gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Nash and Abby said they will always love each other, and then they exchanged numbers. Matthew kissed me on the lips, and says "baby, Bæ, honey, I will always love you. Even though I just met you. I will text you every day." And then he hugs me again. We all leave. It was the best night of my life.