enchanted

Edward p.o.v

nothing i can play nor sing can top her angelic soprano voice, something about her perfectly hitting the notes makes it suspicious to our supernatural ears.

she's a mystery...a beautiful one. and so i sat there, enchanted, and lost in her voice and her fingers moving perfectly and fast to produce melodies.

when she finished, the music teacher was baffled and her mind was definitely having a hard time choosing between us.

but mine was already made... i refuse to play after such perfection. in fact i'd love to just go deaf after her singing so her voice will be the last think i hear.

" edward? your turn" Miss Patts declared.

i waited for seconds till the bell ranged and smiled at the teacher before standing up with my sister
" I guess she won " I reply to the teacher before leaving the class.
The school day was over and got the first time , I wished it didn't , so I can see her around me , her scent engulf me, and taste heaven even if I don't deserve it.

" her car is in great shape " Rosalie commented with an underlying impression. She always loved cars but vintage cars are her favorite.. at least there is something she likes about her.
" she is oddly comfortable speaking to us.. despite her heart beats that are very fast but that's something we don't effect ..but she doesn't seem nervous.. i can't feel her emotions sometimes... like there is a wall she builds whenever she wants" jasper ponders out loud for everyone to hear .
My family's thoughts skyrocket trying to solve the mystery but none of them seem to find anything" logical " to explain..
" we just have to wait" I replied before taking my eyes away from my redheaded fay and reached for the driver side door.
I drove fast to our house, trying to escape my siblings thoughts .
" I'm going for a quick hunt" I announced opening the door swiftly and taking off without waiting for their answer.
I needed peace and the only place I find peace is either in this meadow or next to my mate.
My mind tried to convince me to run closer to her house or sneak inside just to get her scent but I decided not to...
Instead , I stayed in the quiet place just reminiscing everything.
A very deep anxiety is gurgling in me , trying to surface.
How dare I even think that we can be anything but a vampire and a human
How could I even consider giving myself a chance to happiness after everything I have done
She's too perfect and I refuse to reach for her
But goddamn it this mating pull is suffocating... I feel more hungry for her than any blood I have ever tasted
And she's a mystery I'd love to solve
My thoughts were all over the place
From shame to hope to helplessness
I felt like a mess.

A/n I know how late my updates are and how short and all over the place.. I apologize again and hope I can give you a better chapter next week