Chapter 1

Today was the start of the new beginning. I had a new home and city. No distractions. Im excited to start filming today.  This prodject could change things for me and set me down the right path in the industry.

 I was sitting in a day dream when my phone went off. “JOHN” was calling.

 “John, hey” I tried not to sound to egar. “Are you ready for today or what.” I nodded my head like he could actually see me “yes this is going to be amazing thank you so much for picking up my idea for the film.”

 “well its not often that you get an offer on a script about a person living in a day dream. The idea sounded weird but the details to it are outstanding, so I thought how could I not take this opertunity!”the words brought a smile to my face.

 “well im glad you like it.”

“that I do so meet me at the sight in an hour, lets get this thing started.”

I was there a little early so i didn’t look unreliable. Credibility is a lot.

“Jess I thought youd be here already.” You seem like the type.”

 “and what type is that?” my face looked confused

 “the type that likes to be dependable.” I didn’t know how  to respond so I didn’t.

 “The other guys should be here soon.”

 “other guys?” now I know for sure that I looked confused

 “yeah the crew and actors. You didn’t think that I would put that all on you now did you?” he smiled like I should’ve know this.

 “oh I just thought that we would gradually get to that.”

 “no I took care it. Expect that more often.”

 “okay.” John was amazing. I have a really good feeling that this was going to work out really well.

 Just then a big black van pulled up. Bout five guys piled out of it. They all ran over to john and they “bro hugged”

 “guys I want you to meet jess, shes the lovely writer of this production and don’t attack her to much.”

 Attack? What does he mean attack?

Just then they all ran up to me.

 “hi im greg and that’s Austin, Drew, Freddie, and Zach.” He spoke really fast so all I heard was the names.

 “hi.” I observed all of them and they were all good looking.

 Greg had blue eyes and spiked brown hair. Zach had dirty blond hair and brown eyes. Drew had had grey eyes and light brown hair. Freddie had black hair and hasle  eyes. Austin had black hair too but he had blue eyes.